• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol except you’ll never stop tweeting, Fatrick

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
But that left my social media presence exposed to a single point of failure.

Rick Annabelle'd his blog and "YouTube channel with original content" within months of writing this. Has zero web presence outside of Twitter and this place. 1.2 learned nothing.
And now he's grown and matured into having multiple points of failure throughout all aspects of his life.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
"First off, don’t put all your eggs in one social media basket. In retrospect, this was my biggest mistake. Twitter was far and away my most successful platform, so that’s where I focused the majority of my time and attention growing my audience. But that left my social media presence exposed to a single point of failure. In recent months, I’ve started trying to diversify my web presence beyond Twitter into other forms and media, such as Instagram and launching a YouTube channel with original content.

But these efforts turned out to be a beat too late, and now I’m starting over basically from scratch. My best advice, especially for aspiring creatives, is to use your social media presence to drive your audience to a platform you alone control. In my case, it’s my author website, blog, and an email subscription list that should be going live alongside this article (Subscribe!). That should be the home base for everything you do. With it, you will build up a core group of fans and supporters that can’t be taken away by any troll or algorithm."

Rick Annabelle'd his blog and "YouTube channel with original content" within months of writing this. Has zero web presence outside of Twitter and this place. 1.2 learned nothing.
Fat Failure Giving Advice Pat is one of the more infuriating Pats

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hey Rick, fun fact for you: If you replace “Heavy Tweeters” with “Whales” it’s the exact same formula for mobile games. Where the majority of profit is from a very small portion of the game! It’s almost like Musk may be trying to move away from this model, which usually implodes on itself over time. Nah, he’s not smart enough to think of that, never mind.