• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol except you’ll never stop tweeting, Fatrick

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
DA550590-7B42-4586-B552-8AB3281C9509.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I love that pat made twitter such a priority in his life. Imagine investing that much time and money in a free site only for it to be purchased by someone he hates. He must be seething about it in person.
This is the funniest thing ever. If Pat gave a shit about developing his punditry, activism or writing, he’d have created (his best attempt at) quality writing and distributed it on platforms he can control and monetize — his website, a Substack, or even a fucking Google Drive would have more value to him. But because Pat is parched for attention and dopamine, he did nothing with his own media and spent hundreds of thousands of hours giving Twitter his “work” so they could monetize it.

The Elon deal is just further evidence that God is real, He loves us and He hates fags. It’s glorious.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
If Pat didn’t invent the steelworker conversation completely, then the likely exchange was him boring the poor guy while sitting at the bar. The guy was just trying to finish his beer and boy burger quickly to get away from this dorky fatass, so he probably just nodded and said “uh huh” a lot.
Pat, seeing an opening, mentioned his Twitter punditry.
Pat: Do you have Twitter, Mr Blue Collar Man who’s in need of my brilliance?
Steelworker: No, I don’t have time for that shit.

Red-faced and puffed up, a now silenced Pat stews in his own juices and invents a tale of dazzling a lowly peon, who will carry the torch of his new enlightenment into a darkening world.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If Pat didn’t invent the steelworker conversation completely, then the likely exchange was him boring the poor guy while sitting at the bar. The guy was just trying to finish his beer and boy burger quickly to get away from this dorky fatass, so he probably just nodded and said “uh huh” a lot.
Pat, seeing an opening, mentioned his Twitter punditry.
Pat: Do you have Twitter, Mr Blue Collar Man who’s in need of my brilliance?
Steelworker: No, I don’t have time for that shit.

Red-faced and puffed up, a now silenced Pat stews in his own juices and invents a tale of dazzling a lowly peon, who will carry the torch of his new enlightenment into a darkening world.
I know that steel worker story was bullshit because of the scant details Pat offered. He only mentioned a CERN "conspiracy theory". OK Pat, which one? There's several rumors floating around about CERN, ranging from the work being done there to the intentions behind it.

But C Cup Tomlinson doesn't volunteer that information, on which this entire scenario hinges. Instead Pat details something about atoms that he either just read or c&p'd (if he doesn't know the difference between 'eclectic' and 'ecliptic', then there's no fucking way that he organically knows anything about atoms. I mean ... 1.7.

Pat, if you really want to carry water for CERN and dispel conspiracy theories about them, why don't you give a valid explanation as to why they have a statue of Shiva out front? Or rationalize their "mock ritual sacrifice" they staged a year or so ago?

It's also bullshit because, in this story, Pat calmly and articulates to this guy where he's wrong and why. In real life, this guy would have received a "child" for his troubles, as well as Pat telling him that he's sorry he's so stupid, but he can't help him.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"First off, don’t put all your eggs in one social media basket. In retrospect, this was my biggest mistake. Twitter was far and away my most successful platform, so that’s where I focused the majority of my time and attention growing my audience. But that left my social media presence exposed to a single point of failure. In recent months, I’ve started trying to diversify my web presence beyond Twitter into other forms and media, such as Instagram and launching a YouTube channel with original content.

But these efforts turned out to be a beat too late, and now I’m starting over basically from scratch. My best advice, especially for aspiring creatives, is to use your social media presence to drive your audience to a platform you alone control. In my case, it’s my author website, blog, and an email subscription list that should be going live alongside this article (Subscribe!). That should be the home base for everything you do. With it, you will build up a core group of fans and supporters that can’t be taken away by any troll or algorithm."

Rick Annabelle'd his blog and "YouTube channel with original content" within months of writing this. Has zero web presence outside of Twitter and this place. 1.2 learned nothing.