Lol Biden is a loser.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Screenshot_1.png

Ooof.

EDIT: Biden's got the same look the girls be givin' me when I'm trying to leave the party.

Last edited:
G

Wouldnt surprise me if the Obamas had this pre-emptively arranged.
They're gonna run Michelle with Kamala and put him out to field IMO, for 2024...
For sure, although I don’t think even they like Kamala. She’s a dud.

maybe a year or so from now they’ll declare victory over COVID and then a couple weeks later Joe will have a “stroke” or something like that and retire quietly to Delaware, never to be heard from again. Take that to the bank. He’s not running again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
For sure, although I don’t think even they like Kamala. She’s a dud.

maybe a year or so from now they’ll declare victory over COVID and then a couple weeks later Joe will have a “stroke” or something like that and retire quietly to Delaware, never to be heard from again. Take that to the bank. He’s not running again.
It’s funny how the media doesn’t even fawn over her anymore, she’s barely mentioned because no matter how hard they try, Kamala will always be an unlikeable fraud. Her “personality” is whatever they told her what to say and what to wear (the media went crazy because she wore Chuck Taylor’s AND timberland boots, she’s so relatable!) but it’s just not sticking. Now she’s just there and has nothing to say and brings no value. Great example of why diversity quotas are a joke.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Holy shit, I just saw the part where he's shaking Obama by the shoulder and Barry just blanks him. That's got to be unprecedented. Obama's such an arrogant prick I almost feel sorry for pudding head
He really is a uppity nigger, i blame whitey for giving them so much power to be able to be so arrogant.

Fifty years ago we'd have him upside down with a fucking fork up his ass.