• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Wellingtons

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Found on r/GuyRitchie

IMG_3956.jpeg
IMG_3957.jpeg

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if Pat is aware of it (or is even sentient) but he does a good job counter-trolling. He very clearly faces prison/confinement/whatever for contempt as seen on public documents but he'll keep denying it. Getting him to deny grass is green is funny for da bit but after the 500th time you start to go "Haha...ok but seriously say the grass is green. You know it's green, right?" and it's frustrating. It's not his goal since his responses are just due to having bugs in his brain but it still makes me take breaks from reading about the Pativerse for days at a time.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if Pat is aware of it (or is even sentient) but he does a good job counter-trolling. He very clearly faces prison/confinement/whatever for contempt as seen on public documents but he'll keep denying it. Getting him to deny grass is green is funny for da bit but after the 500th time you start to go "Haha...ok but seriously say the grass is green. You know it's green, right?" and it's frustrating. It's not his goal since his responses are just due to having bugs in his brain but it still makes me take breaks from reading about the Pativerse for days at a time.
I don’t know. It’s pretty satisfying seeing one of those canned responses in a Motion of Contempt and knowing your Reddit contact wrenched it out of him

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I love that he tells people they're going to prison forever lol. Subway Jared is a heinous pedophile and he got 15 years. The people Pat says this to are just bullying him at 43 years old.
Pat going on a stream and saying we're bullying him would be a great paul weimar arc. I'm not sure if he has the necessary literature on his shelf to pull it off though.

He should call Delaney.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout