Liverpool v R Madrid.. CL Final.

Monk

Not related to this match, but football-related: Spurs are my club but I got a good haha-holee shit out of Mourinho winning a trophy so quickly after Spurs fired him towards the end of last season. One of the greatest managers ever and half the supporters hate him from the moment he gets hired then the club only gives him one summer window to make changes. Completely fucking absurd.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Been a Liverpool fan since childhood, so obviously want them to win. It’s the weirdest thing tho, cus I can’t seem to really care anymore. This will be my last time watching a champions league game. Done with sports.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Not related to this match, but football-related: Spurs are my club but I got a good haha-holee shit out of Mourinho winning a trophy so quickly after Spurs fired him towards the end of last season. One of the greatest managers ever and half the supporters hate him from the moment he gets hired then the club only gives him one summer window to make changes. Completely fucking absurd.
I still hate you guys for defeating Ajax in the semi-finals a few years back, that goal in injury time hurt.

Mourinho is a trolling genius, love that guy.

G

I’m surprised how much money some of my colleagues bet on football matches. That never really appealed to me. Maybe i bet a tenner sometimes but not more than that.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Ah, a Spurs fan.. Shalom. To be fair, Spurs are much better off with Conte, he's a really good manager. I like Mourinho, but he's a shell of his former self, the English media broke him lol. He finished 6th with Roma this season which is pretty bad, but then again Roma have been bad and finishing around that spot for the past few years. Hopefully there are some changes and he pulls them round in the next couple years lol.

G

I always was a supporter of Man Utd but they really went down the shitter. Maybe Ten Hag can bring them back to their former glory but i doubt it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I always was a supporter of Man Utd but they really went down the shitter. Maybe Ten Hag can bring them back to their former glory but i doubt it.
He needs to replace the whole fucking team, the players they have right now are a disgrace, i miss the days of Roy Keane, probably my favorite player ever, great moxie for his size.

G

He needs to replace the whole fucking team, the players they have right now are a disgrace, i miss the days of Roy Keane, probably my favorite player ever, great moxie for his size.

[MEDIA=youtube]NlO9dsTpDJ8[/MEDIA]

1653768861370.jpeg

G

Doesn’t matter

I thought it could only be offside if the pass came directly from a team mate without interference from an opponent.

EDIT: I’m wrong it’s still offside even if the pass is deflected by a defender.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I thought it could only be offside if the pass came directly from a team mate without interference from an opponent. Apparently i’m wrong.
Right. If it deflects of someone that doesn’t matter. The defender would have to play it back themselves for it to be ok

G

They need to give those diving faggots a time-out of 5 minutes. I’m so sick of this shit.
I get that it’s hard to detect sometimes but when the ref tells them to get up and play on because he saw them dive there is no reason not to give that card.