Liverpool v R Madrid.. CL Final.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Bunch of whiny tattooed fruits kicking a ball, football is dead at this point.

Still hope Liverpool win, only for my boy Van Dijk.
The Premier League is gay as fuck now, and Ligue 1 is Blacked sponsered by Domino's®. I still watching Championship and Serie A matches though, they have soul lol.

I have money on Liverpool to score, but i really want Madrid to win. Reasons being i fucking hate scousers, Liverpool and everything they stand for. Plus you wouldn't hear the end of it if they won another CL.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I’d never bet on a soccer game but it is pretty funny that all those Liverpool scumbags probably paid thousands to go to this game but instead they’re outside guping tear gas because they can’t behave.
I bet on football more than anything tbh, mainly because i actually follow it and know what outcomes are going to be more than other sports. Yeah i know, Liverpool fans always cause shit but play the victim. I am like 90% sure a Liverpool fan will get battered in Paris tonight.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
i really want Madrid to win. Reasons being i fucking hate scousers, Liverpool and everything they stand for. Plus you wouldn't hear the end of it if they won another CL.
Another reason for me to cheer for Liverpool.

IMG_20220516_142819.jpg

G

The Premier League is gay as fuck now, and Ligue 1 is Blacked sponsered by Domino's®. I still watching Championship and Serie A matches though, they have soul lol.

I have money on Liverpool to score, but i really want Madrid to win. Reasons being i fucking hate scousers, Liverpool and everything they stand for. Plus you wouldn't hear the end of it if they won another CL.
I still like watching soccer but they’re trying hard to make me hate it. They absolutely need to prioritize getting diving out of the game above all else. I don’t think it would even be that hard, just add another official who is watching the game from the booth and can watch replays while the game is going on, so no delays. Any time he sees a dive he calls the ref and give out a yellow.

if you dive in the penalty box, auto red card. Problem solved.

oh and if you have to get taken off the field by medical staff you have to stay out for at least 2-3 minutes unless they are subbing you out. Enough of this rolling around crying bullshit.