• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Little First Name Last Name sends Pat a nice high and prison threats are replied.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Oh wow, pat’s already tweeting about you and how if the @fbi doesn’t do their jobs people will die because the stalkers keep escalating things. My personal favorite takeaway from my bullshit with him is all it took was one text to turn the judge. I left out at least half the conversation where pat repeatedly called me a coward who was pissing their pants and wouldn’t do anything and the judge still thought he was a belligerent douchebag.

G

Oh wow, pat’s already tweeting about you and how if the @fbi doesn’t do their jobs people will die because the stalkers keep escalating things. My personal favorite takeaway from my bullshit with him is all it took was one text to turn the judge. I left out at least half the conversation where pat repeatedly called me a coward who was pissing their pants and wouldn’t do anything and the judge still thought he was a belligerent douchebag.
I keep using you as an example of not going to jail, it's as if that never happened. Your situation is about all that would happen to me, a restraining order, even if granted could never be enforced.

G

Is ur kid fat? They seem quite chunky hands for a kid.
He's fat now, he wasn't 2 years ago maybe 15 lbs he's still young, he's the only one who is a little fat, Covid prevents him from getting out. They only stopped all the shit here last month and it winter is just ending so hopefully this summer he can knock it off. He's big too, so we need to get him more active, but his hands are also an age thing, little kids often have meaty paws.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I keep using you as an example of not going to jail, it's as if that never happened. Your situation is about all that would happen to me, a restraining order, even if granted could never be enforced.
Yeah, he clearly learned nothing. He still has a few days to get an appeal filed but I’m cautiously optimistic he’ll leave it alone. Probably because he couldn’t get his “friends” to show up and commit perjury on his behalf saying I went on a “tirade” demanding to know where he was before being threatened with the police and kicked out of the bar.

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
One billion Indians and not one of them is cool.
Oh is that so?

1650036047473.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He's fat now, he wasn't 2 years ago maybe 15 lbs he's still young, he's the only one who is a little fat, Covid prevents him from getting out. They only stopped all the shit here last month and it winter is just ending so hopefully this summer he can knock it off. He's big too, so we need to get him more active, but his hands are also an age thing, little kids often have meaty paws.

getting your children fat is child abuse, but at least you’re in his life and recognise it’s an issue that needs fixing. God be with him no bs

G

getting your children fat is child abuse, but at least you’re in his life and recognise it’s an issue that needs fixing. God be with him no bs
We didn't get him fat, he's too young to be outside alone, kids burn off calories playing outdoors, living behind the ice curtain is not a good place for that the past 2 years. He's not Pat fat, my other son has 3 kids in his sphere that are fat, only one is it where I'd call it abuse.

G

Yeah, he clearly learned nothing. He still has a few days to get an appeal filed but I’m cautiously optimistic he’ll leave it alone. Probably because he couldn’t get his “friends” to show up and commit perjury on his behalf saying I went on a “tirade” demanding to know where he was before being threatened with the police and kicked out of the bar.
He had some Jew lawyer chime in too about my racism, because specifically searching for hyphenated friends is totally not something strange. Being white and having no white friends is never contrived, somebody should correct that loser.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
He had some Jew lawyer chime in too about my racism, because specifically searching for hyphenated friends is totally not something strange. Being white and having no white friends is never contrived, somebody should correct that loser.
The one that deals with insurance companies for flood damage and bullshit? He seems to be accumulating lawyers with active leftist accounts, I’ll bet this will end in a solid lawsuit against someone.

G

We didn't get him fat, he's too young to be outside alone, kids burn off calories playing outdoors, living behind the ice curtain is not a good place for that the past 2 years. He's not Pat fat, my other son has 3 kids in his sphere that are fat, only one is it where I'd call it abuse.
Don’t they play hockey outside in Canada?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

kids don’t get fat, even not doing much, if they don’t over eat. I’m assuming you and the missus are fat, fatsos always have fat kids.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
How come you faggots keep falling for the fake Cuntfucker account? It’s not even subtle.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His “witnesses” were a bartender and some drunks who were drinking until closing time. Funny how he mocked in court those who go to bars at night (I don’t close a bar, I’m not 25) but wants those same people to come to his aid in a court case. I’m sure his “friends” that gave statements would love to know Pat made them sound like pathetic drunks in court.

Speaking of the Hooligans crowd since you’ve been there would you say it’s a young college crowd like Pat always claims (and that the college kids all see him as the cool guy at the bar) or was it a typical townie bar of people Pat’s age and older. I’m guessing it’s crowd is people Pat’s age and older.