• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LiTTle. BAAAABY. infanT. Russian. Child.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
If someone asked her (hypothetically of course she'd never answer) , "how can you provide DDoS protection if the server information is public?". I'd be curious to see that answer. I don't see how it could work...but I could certainly be wrong about that.
can I try a half-joke answer? Yes, go ahead

Distribute the server data across a blockchain, & pull the telephone plug out the physical server

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
1692599472853.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I think Jackie just needs a good fucking honestly. I'll take one for the team and screw her, she'll become a Pat poster the moment my dick slides in.

Hit me up Jackie, I'll take care of you BB, thorough bath and shower first though...
Wait, you’re a man? I assumed that you were the girl in your profile pic, rather than a guy.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Its a global CDN with reverse proxy capabilities and security functions like a WAF. DDoS protection must include obfuscation of the server or else an attacker will just attack the server itself and not go through l7 (application layer) protections. It is a necessary condition of providing DDoS services.

To simply, if you know the ip address(s) of the servers you would just launch attacks at the ips of the servers bypassing the DDoS protection entirely. That isn't to say that obfuscation is a sufficient condition, but is just a necessary one. To say that cloudflare is primarily a privacy company is to misunderstand the basics of DDoS protection to begin with.
Yeah it's retarded. Cloudflare doesn't gain anything from proxying this site. The real money is in enterprise contracts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does she have any shame? How big of an ignorance-revealing blunder would it take for Jackie to stop playing pretend techie? Or would she have to hit the lottery? Is that the only way?
Pretending to be some super elite computer security expert is what she has to do to distract her from the huge disaster that is her life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Some of the worst people in the world"
Who's he referring to? Bloodthirsty Central American cartels? Pedophilic human traffickers? Those sick fucks who like to torture animals to death and film it for kicks?

Oh that's right. He means people who make fun of him on the internet.
That one part makes all this so hilarious, Pat and his idiots compare us to dangerous terrorists guilty of serious crimes yet all we’ve done is point out he’s a lying fat idiot.

G

"Ask me how I know"

That is weird as fuck, and gives Torswats an ounce of credibility when he says that Patrick ordered the MTG swatting. Any way to find out if MTG was doxxed slightly beforehand, and if Patrick commented on it? Also, I didn't realize that she was swatted after Patrick's first swatting. For some reason I thought it happened long before.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"Ask me how I know"

That is weird as fuck, and gives Torswats an ounce of credibility when he says that Patrick ordered the MTG swatting. Any way to find out if MTG was doxxed slightly beforehand, and if Patrick commented on it? Also, I didn't realize that she was swatted after Patrick's first swatting. For some reason I thought it happened long before.
Slightly off topic but you saw this, right? Jackie advising Elaine, Dan’s friend, not to post “jokes” about swatting? Elaine supposedly knows torswats and has proudly called in swats herself. Jackie has since deleted the tweet.
IMG_0996.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Ask me how I know"

Pat would often send confrontational tweets to her. Sometimes they were within a day or two of his swattings. At first I thought he was trying to clout chase her swattings to bring attention to his but now he might have been targeting her if torswats accusations are true.

1692733494799.png
1692733776072.png
1692733803893.png
1692733825904.png
1692733868167.png