• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literary criticism made me realize something huuuge.

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Lol The Expanse. God those books sucked. Read every one.
Ay, bossmang. Me haffa agree witchu big time.

He needed to invent an oppressed space-minority that was frankly the most universally racist thing possible.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
The “I don’t read fiction” types are the ones who like to expound on the Romans or the Nazis or aviation because they half-read a few books and now have a History or Science Channel level of understanding. Kind of like Nana, who got all his info from Popular Mechanics.

“ I can’t waste my time on something made up. “

Your time’s not that valuable anyway, and you’ll still waste it. Have some imagination, insufferable twats.
The last book that wasn't the Holy Quran I read was Plato's Republic. I enjoy it for the rhetoric and philosophical themes.

But a witch that eats a poisoned fig and loses her powers to a starving orphan boy or a ship's captain who comes across a strange cargo that is being protected by crows that glow at night is truly not something I want to waste my time on. Fiction is all a variation of the same nonsense.

I'd rather read encyclopedia entries about cities, countries, past wars etc. and continue to have intercourse exclusively with women.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1695890459023.png

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
The last book that wasn't the Holy Quran I read was Plato's Republic. I enjoy it for the rhetoric and philosophical themes.

But a witch that eats a poisoned fig and loses her powers to a starving orphan boy or a ship's captain who comes across a strange cargo that is being protected by crows that glow at night is truly not something I want to waste my time on. Fiction is all a variation of the same nonsense.

I'd rather read encyclopedia entries about cities, countries, past wars etc. and continue to have intercourse exclusively with women.
Once you commit to reading at all you’re already half a fag. Interpreting little squiggles on paper to make mind pictures instead of getting blown and cutting the throats of prey animals? Homo.