Literally Shaking RN

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
At 42 Lounge, like all great comedy places, it's necessary to have an elevated pulpit for the comedian to awkwardly stand on.

I'm writing to the Comedy Cellar to let them know having a small stage where the comic can interact with the crowd is stupid.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I don't get it. It's lke he starts to setup a joke and then there's no punch line. The first one should be turned into a tranny joke but instead he just states 'cuz we do that now, I guess'. Huh?

It reminds me of Scorch's Weird News where he just reads the weird news stories and expects people to just laugh even though there's no punch line.

I don't get it. It's lke he starts to setup a joke and then there's no punch line. The first one should be turned into a tranny joke but instead he just states 'cuz we do that now, I guess'. Huh?

It reminds me of Scorch's Weird News where he just reads the weird news stories and expects people to just laugh even though there's no punch line.
"...and I ran away from my daughter so fast, someone came up with the name 'Chicken Alfredo'...So, there it is, Sibby"

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Caverlock, no joke, this bad set could go viral it's so cringy. Are you ever going to post the whole thing? Or just some little tastes?
The other one is so much worse. I need to cut it together. I thought about interspersing some of Pig's narcissistic tweets and contrasting them with how self-deprecating legendary comedians are.

I guess I could just post both of the deleted sets and see what the community comes up with.

Nope. The part where I said the target of the joke is the important part, not the subject.

3432233232.png

No. I am saying, very clearly, that you were tricked into sending a tweet by people who are under felony investigation.
23421112.png

punching down is hack and never ages well.

wewrwqeqwwq.png

Attachments

• 23t3421345222.png
    23t3421345222.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 5

A lady friend just described surprise anal as "A missile that missed the stargate" and I might never recover from this.

2112212121.png

Because the first handful of responses to this have made it obvious the intent wasn't clear, this is an expression of genuine disgust and horror at how women need to normalize and minimize violations of their autonomy. If this happened regularly to men, it wouldn't be a joke.

nice recovery

n2YxJ.gif