Literally shaking rn #CancelDaveGrohl

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
It's amazing how far this faggot has gone on Nirvana fame.
That's honestly it. I'm pretty sure nobody actually likes their music. Their fans are people like Pat who don't actually like music at all. The type of people who go to a Nickelback concert. They just "like" music because other people do and they think they should too. But they don't actually have any taste so they just listen to what they hear on the radio and they know Dave Grohl was in Nirvana (who also kind of sucked if you want my two cents) which is an extremely well known band, so the Foo Fighters must be good.

Snake

That's honestly it. I'm pretty sure nobody actually likes their music. Their fans are people like Pat who don't actually like music at all. The type of people who go to a Nickelback concert. They just "like" music because other people do and they think they should too. But they don't actually have any taste so they just listen to what they hear on the radio and they know Dave Grohl was in Nirvana (who also kind of sucked if you want my two cents) which is an extremely well known band, so the Foo Fighters must be good.
There's so many "hip" bands that I've never heard one song of their group purely from their members looking like soft faggots.

80s hairbands all looked the same but at least there's a big swath of them that put out good shit.

The whole 90s grunge craze was a flash in the pan. Outside of the hits, who the fuck would go deep with any of them? Let alone this faggot group? These are the people that still think the Beatles are the greatest group ever.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
There's so many "hip" bands that I've never heard one song of their group purely from their members looking like soft faggots.

80s hairbands all looked the same but at least there's a big swath of them that put out good shit.

The whole 90s grunge craze was a flash in the pan. Outside of the hits, who the fuck would go deep with any of them? Let alone this faggot group? These are the people that still think the Beatles are the greatest group ever.
I can respect that Pearl Jam is good instrumentally but I think Eddie Vedder is a queef. I love Soundgarden but I don't even consider them grunge. They just came out of Seattle at that time. Other than that, grunge can suck me off for the most part.

The Beatles parallel is perfect. I had Beatles albums and shit but I never thought they were spectacular. I remember being at some shithead's place one time and I asked what we were listening to because it sounded cool. She gave me some "uhhhhh.... The Beatles? Duh." bullshit. And I was like "yeah I'm asking what the song is" and she had no idea.

I ended up kind of getting into a fight with her about music and leaving. I was like "sorry I don't know the name of the song because I don't pretend to like The Beatles because I heard someone say they were the best band of all time." I've been in bands my whole life. Like literally, I started in bluegrass fiddle and got into metal and guitar. I'm not gonna let some basic cunt with your average whore's taste in rock (Beatles and Stones) try to act like she knows more than me. I have actual shit that I like listening to, so I'm not gonna memorize The Beatles catalog because they're considered "the best." I have my own idea of what the best is.

Snake

I can respect that Pearl Jam is good instrumentally but I think Eddie Vedder is a queef. I love Soundgarden but I don't even consider them grunge. They just came out of Seattle at that time. Other than that, grunge can suck me off for the most part.

The Beatles parallel is perfect. I had Beatles albums and shit but I never thought they were spectacular. I remember being at some shithead's place one time and I asked what we were listening to because it sounded cool. She gave me some "uhhhhh.... The Beatles? Duh." bullshit. And I was like "yeah I'm asking what the song is" and she had no idea.

I ended up kind of getting into a fight with her about music and leaving. I was like "sorry I don't know the name of the song because I don't pretend to like The Beatles because I heard someone say they were the best band of all time." I've been in bands my whole life. Like literally, I started in bluegrass fiddle and got into metal and guitar. I'm not gonna let some basic cunt with your average whore's taste in rock (Beatles and Stones) try to act like she knows more than me. I have actual shit that I like listening to, so I'm not gonna memorize The Beatles catalog because they're considered "the best." I have my own idea of what the best is.
Eddie Vedder is a colossal faggot. I know we hate Jay Mohrs, but he pegged that fake fucking hippie. All these bands are filled with stupid Liberal faggots. I like maybe five Pearl Jam songs. I never understood listening to anything but hits from these bands.

I like Rammstein's music a lot but they're no different in politics. One of their recent music videos is all about Nazis and how they're bad.

It's all so tiresome.

Clapton at least hates niggers while also being in the top 5 guitarists ever.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Eddie Vedder is a colossal faggot. I know we hate Jay Mohrs, but he pegged that fake fucking hippie. All these bands are filled with stupid Liberal faggots. I like maybe give Pearl Jam songs. I never understood listening to anything but hits from these bands.

I like Rammstein's music a lot but they're no different in politics. One of their recent music videos is all about Nazis and how they're bad.

It's all so tiresome.

Clapton at least hates niggers while also being in the top 5 guitarists ever.
My ex fucked Till Lindemann before we were together. I love Rammstein but every time I hear them since I'm always like "Goddamned fucking handsome old asshole ruining my image of an angelic shy girl." If I ever meet his wife I'm turning her asshole inside out.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It's the Rolling Stone principal: a band with a few hits can coast for years or decades on that initial fame. The Stones have albums worth of great songs; Foo has maybe three. But it works.

It's like, I don't hate U2, but I do hate how they've been the biggest rock band in the world for most of my life, despite having one OK song since the early '90s. It's offensive that they were the Super Bowl halftime show after 9/11. Not just because they aren't American, but Ireland supports terrorism!!!!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
My ex fucked Till Lindemann before we were together. I love Rammstein but every time I hear them since I'm always like "Goddamned fucking handsome old asshole ruining my image of an angelic shy girl." If I ever meet his wife I'm turning her asshole inside out.
Seen Rammstein a few times, best live shows i have ever been to. Fag band overall though, with a fag fanbase of fat goth girls.

Snake

Big piece?

Seen Rammstein a few times, best live shows i have ever been to. Fag band overall though, with a fag fanbase of fat goth girls.
They were going to be in Philly until Covid hit.

Snake

I never asked but

Don't you want to know where you stack up with your girl's former partners to jerk off to it?

220px-Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

Bluegrass and old time fiddle rules. People always go for mandolin and the banjo, which are cool, but the fiddle is the best part imo and what I wish I had learned. Good taste, brotherman.