• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lisping chinaman, Fred from Brooklyn is moving to SC apparently...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fred is a perfect example of why you should never give an average person any relevance. There are a lot of people like that who interacted with O&A but Fred was invited to Cumias house and made a regular on R&F. It gave him a big head despite no reason to have one. Theres no reason he should even be relevant enough to post about here, like another snowaaay from Michigan. But he’s such a leech faggot we can’t

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Fred is a perfect example of why you should never give an average person any relevance. There are a lot of people like that who interacted with O&A but Fred was invited to Cumias house and made a regular on R&F. It gave him a big head despite no reason to have one. Theres no reason he should even be relevant enough to post about here, like another snowaaay from Michigan. But he’s such a leech faggot we can’t
Ron always said you had to make a joke or be a joke. I like to think him bringing in fred was too low key point and laugh at the retard. Unfortanatly they got along or were forced to hang out or some stupid shit.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Listening to part 2 of that was fantastic. Hearing about how upset he was when people fucked with his business and his family. He obviously handled it super well too. I dont think this pathetic faggot is a good enough actor to pull this off as a bit.

All for what, Fred? Having your presence tolerated by an ugly pedophile ghoul who is persona non grata with anyone who matters in comedy/radio?

2-4-6-h8

Forum Clout
Ron always said you had to make a joke or be a joke. I like to think him bringing in fred was too low key point and laugh at the retard. Unfortanatly they got along or were forced to hang out or some stupid shit.
That was until The Mean Girls of the RnF boards got sick of Fred and started blackballing him so Ron stopped having him on the show. Razzle Dazzle!

2-4-6-h8

Forum Clout
Got sick of that comedy guiniess. Why i never.
That was the worst era of Ron and Fez. When the message board people became characters on the show and HTG was blowing Ron on the reg. Shit went sideways.
Years ago, I got the chance to attend the Big Ass Bash and the crowd was so cringey. Just message board mutants that started cliques and would shit talk anyone around them that wasn't in. Laughable to witness, but at least the event was fun to attend.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
That was the worst era of Ron and Fez. When the message board people became characters on the show and HTG was blowing Ron on the reg. Shit went sideways.
Years ago, I got the chance to attend the Big Ass Bash and the crowd was so cringey. Just message board mutants that started cliques and would shit talk anyone around them that wasn't in. Laughable to witness, but at least the event was fun to attend.
Im lucky i couldnt attend any of those events due to age and location. I probably would have stopped listening years ago wear as now i pull up the live stream as backround noise while i do chores.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Think about how gay this really is. It's astounding. This idiot doesn't care about Anthony as a friend. He worships him like he's a God. He's uprooting his life and moving to a different state because Anthony did. The semi-rich guy who used to be semi-famous. You can't let someone like that get away.

Do you think Anthony even suggested this to him or he was just like "Good news, Ant! We're gonna be neighbors!" If you moved far away to get away from the dingleberry retards in your life and one followed you anyways how would you feel? I'd be intensely pissed off.

I just can't imagine needing to be so up another man's ass.
The difference Abe, is that they are not men at all. You sir, are cut from a different cloth

Loved ya in Godfather