Lighting yourself on fire: more horrific, or more retarded?

Is it more horrific to die from self-immolation, or more retarded to try it in the first place?

• Horrific

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Retarded

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
I've been of the opinion for awhile that you'd probably not want to be burnt to death, because if god-willing there is no actual afterlife and all neardeath experiences are unexplainable actions of our failing brain, then burning to death may have you live an relative eternity of hellfire.

....with that in mind, does that make it all the more fucking pants shitting retarded to  want to then do that to yourself?
I guess that's assuming you're smart enough to know how terrible it would be, in which case you're just regular retarded for not thinking enough.

Phones are open

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I don't know. Ask this guy:

ap_browne_07.jpg

Or better yet, this guy:

photo-of-richard-pryor-photo-by-michael-ochs-archivesgetty-images.jpg

What are some of them other crispy tards we got?!

G

It horrifically and painstakingly burns off all your nerve endings so you dont feel a thing!
While that may be true the fire has to make its way down to your nerve ending so you're in tremendous agony. The bad part about it is you can't scream because the fire is eating all the oxygen around your lungs. So you are in unbearable agony as literally every inch of your nerve endings are sending pain signals up to your brain and when you go to scream you're suffocating too much too draw the breath to do so.

It's like drowning except also being in more pain than you've ever felt in your life.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
While that may be true the fire has to make its way down to your nerve ending so you're in tremendous agony. The bad part about it is you can't scream because the fire is eating all the oxygen around your lungs. So you are in unbearable agony as literally every inch of your nerve endings are sending pain signals up to your brain and when you go to scream you're suffocating too much too draw the breath to do so.

It's like drowning except also being in more pain than you've ever felt in your life.
cGh5LmdpZg.gif

G

You answered sarcasm with earnestness. You're autistic.
I stated a fun fact about what happens when people light themselves on fire. I know this information and it would be the only time in the history of ever that I would ever get to talk about it.

So smoke my pole.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I stated a fun fact about what happens when people light themselves on fire. I know this information and it would be the only time in the history of ever that I would ever get to talk about it.

So smoke my pole.
Well thanks for the blatantly obvious fun fact, poindexter.