Life Hate Thread

G

you really want help bucko?

you may lose everything you ever held dear in the pursuit of help

what you really need to do is listen to me, the smartest guy who ever took a shit

[MEDIA=youtube]KS2q1Rz_76A[/MEDIA]

this song changed my life

live like this cartoon rabbit, as an attractive white male you need to just realize the world is here for you and you just need to accept that as fact and relax

everything will work out, put in the least amount of effort and you will be rewarded for it

the hardest thing to do is nothing

edit; quit your job, work for panera and make delicious sandwiches for the world

it is the only way
Good point i have white privelege hehehehehe cool

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Good point i have white privelege hehehehehe cool

Don't feel ashamed that your ancestors kicked so much ass that the world had to gang up on us

we lived in caves while black dudes beat us up for centuries

we finally figured out some shit and people wanna hate on it

boohoo

thats my attitude on everyone if i'm being honest with myself

G

Have you tried being less gay?

Or...

More gay?

Great advice, there’s no problem a great big beautiful cock can’t solve!

743F66D6-DB8E-48DE-9F65-1B106B405C27.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
OP,

Whatever I'm about to spew here you probably already.

However, it's good to know that you're not the only one who's going through it. I mean- given the socioeconomics, and age of the typical ONAforum user I'm pretty sure we've all had to deal with this *gulp* "crisis.

I was gonna type some shit where I thought I had something close to an answer but then I realized that I have no answers

how's this- learn to have courage...that's vague however that's the only thing that's carrying me through all my shit

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
as a sidenote- I realize that married guys with kids never really have these problems because they are so busy raising kids, and going to Lowe's with their wives

Huh- so kids and marriage are, if anything, a great distraction that nothing in life is good

Feltch My Ass

Huh- so kids and marriage are, if anything, a great distraction that nothing in life is good

Did you watch the cartoon rabbit I posted earlier?

I feel like you didn't

lots of things in life are good

bread is good, what do you have against bread?

ever eat some cheese? it's the bee's knees

don't worry about @Dougie he watched the cartoon and is fixed now

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Maybe you should get the energy out, start training for marathons or something. Take a break from the forums, then make a triumphant return one day and help us defeat a weird eyebrow mutant

G

This is going to sound gay but what gets me through life are the little things. Unexpected kindness, a nice cup of tea or taking a nice big shit.

[MEDIA=youtube]b4AoSBqY_GI[/MEDIA]

Feltch My Ass

why would I want to read anyone else's posts?

I just post my stuff, reread it to myself, jerk off at how smart and funny I am, clean up and repeat

I mean- I wait an hour before I repeat....

i have sent you the material, i wont stop till you accept the lucky seven samson lifestyle

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I know i will get ostracised for saying this but it’s the opposite for me, Pat and Pat-posting makes me even more depressed. Maybe this place passed me by.
It's been a hot minute since we've had a real "refresh all night long because of how hilariously absurd this situation is" moment. Pat constantly getting banned and unbanned over BDA's dox was probably the last great bit we've had where I was truly happy because of the misfortunes in Pat's life.

Danposting was pretty good for a week or so but it's not Patrick. I have a feeling the fact things are a bit slow means the payoff for the Fence saga is going to be huge.