Lies my NANA TOLD ME…”OPIE WAS A HOLE!!!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is pure BULLSHIT

Lets remember what categories Morning Zoos have…you have the wacky edgy guy aka JIM NORTON…you have the serious radio guy who’s been in the business…AND THEN THE HOLE.

And what does the hole do again? She interrupts and tells the boys to settle down during their edgy bits…Defending the women. “You guys are so misogynistic!” GIRLS IN THE STUDIO!!!

57A0646E-FA30-4A3D-B1E6-1E4123780801.jpeg

IS HE??

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
The "Opie is great because the other guys are retarded" bit is gettin' tired
No, opie is great because he made the nigger and the faggot on his show funny. If that’s not true, why do worm and nana do “comedy” shows that nobody listen to? Almost like the captain needs to wrestle the funny out of them

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
No, opie is great because he made the nigger and the faggot on his show funny. If that’s not true, why do worm and nana do “comedy” shows that nobody listen to? Almost like the captain needs to wrestle the funny out of them

Yeah just like Opie's highly viewed, world-acclaimed beach vlogs.
How 'bout he steers my cock into his dirty mouth

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Yeah just like Opie's highly viewed, world-acclaimed beach vlogs.
How 'bout he steers my cock into his dirty mouth
I wasn’t trying to say that opies videos generate serious viewership, just that they are actually profitable compared to the other 2. Please address the fact that Anthony and Jim cannot be funny unless in opies presence

Single Action Army

I wasn’t trying to say that opies videos generate serious viewership, just that they are actually profitable compared to the other 2. Please address the fact that Anthony and Jim cannot be funny unless in opies presence

Anthony and Jimmy are just doing the same jokes they've done for 20 years. The problem isn't that Opie's not there, it's that one drinks too much and the other not enough.

Nopie shows were great and so were the rare extracurriculars like the Fixin Joe show. The closest thing to a talent Opie had was setting up situations he knew would stir shit, but it's not like delivering quality meat to a chef is the only reason that chef can cook well, especially when that delivery boy often jumps on the table and steps on the food.

Futile discussion because everyone here is just gonna base their opinion on who they currently want to spurn the most. Anthony's a pedophile and Norton's a faggot, you don't need any more ammo than that, especially when it's shit no one here would ever believed years prior.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember this funny Opie bit?

It was actually hilarious. Nana is screaming like a lunatic overtaking the show and forcing the listeners to endure his insane nigger rambling (which in and of itself is compensating for his olive complexion) and the Opster lets him know “I don’t give a fuck what you’re saying and no one does. Wrap it up. This ain’t your show.”

Was listening to an O&A clip yesterday where Anthony hears about a guy “waving a gun around and shooting his wife”, an excuse when he intentionally shot her. Nana becomes incensed and every member of the show stops talking so he can go on another rant about “responsible gun owners”, throwing nonsensical expletives out with unjustified anger. UGH…THESE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG DICK CUNTS…

Single Action Army

Nothing I said indicated I didn't "understand." Don't shoehorn nigger jokes to win the crowd on your side.

Look I'm sorry the apostrophes upset you. The special ed class sharing my school had similar issues with loud noises and people touching their faces.

I'll do better never to criticize HACK CANCER RETARD SLOB FAGGOT Greg "Opie" Hughes ever again.

G

Anthony and Jimmy are just doing the same jokes they've done for 20 years. The problem isn't that Opie's not there, it's that one drinks too much and the other not enough.

Nopie shows were great and so were the rare extracurriculars like the Fixin Joe show. The closest thing to a talent Opie had was setting up situations he knew would stir shit, but it's not like delivering quality meat to a chef is the only reason that chef can cook well, especially when that delivery boy often jumps on the table and steps on the food.

Futile discussion because everyone here is just gonna base their opinion on who they currently want to spurn the most. Anthony's a pedophile and Norton's a faggot, you don't need any more ammo than that, especially when it's shit no one here would ever believed years prior.
IMG_3580.jpeg