• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lies my NANA told me…OPIE NEEDS MONEY.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Well he has two mortgages, an apartment that doubles as a studio, taxes, expenses from parties he hosts, cost to upkeep the network, car payments on his shitty Shelby,
Does he still have that Shelby? Used to go on and on about how badass it was. It is a man's car, and it was obvious when he lost control going around a curve (drunk probably).

I would bet $ that is was an automatic.

Opie provide generational wealth to his children.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He took a 2 million or so loan against it from some Arab to fund Compound, so most of what he sold, for a loss, had to be to returned to that.
I’ve always assumed it was to pay for the green screen pedo studio, funster. Although two million seems high, but it is in the city of Manhattan, mind you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I also forgot to include that Opie did little to no renovations and if he did they obviously improved the home value.

Cumia easily sunk another million getting a pool, theatre, and bar only to lose another half million in the subsequent sale.
Don’t forget the pool was losing tons of water while he was still heating it.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Wait...would Nana have a pension from HVAC work or what?
Depends on if he was union, which he probably was. But given his niggardly work ethic, along with how he potrayed his coworkers, I really doubt it, funster.

There's plenty of unions that don't give members pension, and I really doubt Apollo had something like that when he wasn't even making 30k a year.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
As far as I could tell from his stories, he was a piece of shit employee. All that no good jackass did was bend metal.

If he came to my house, you are goddamn right I would not offer him a glass of water or use of the bathroom. Go in a bucket , animal.

Didn't he tell a story about sniffing panties or some shit while on the job?

Imagine HVAC era, crackhead Anthony coming in to do work on your house where you and your wife and daughter live.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
You can rent out Bam’s “castle” on AirBnB so I doubt he’s flush with cash. It’s sad to see someone so talented end up in a bad spot.
I loved jackass and bam growing up, but I find it very hard to feel sorry for someone whose destroyed their own life. he's mentally and emotionally stunted; a perpetual teenager