• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lies my NANA told me…OPIE NEEDS MONEY.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Well this is more propagated by his ballwashers than Nana himself. It’s in almost every comment on Opies videos…

428048C5-066A-40D2-B7ED-36BE86E52065.jpeg

Here’s a FACT: Opies show is not for money…it’s a HANG. If no one donated to him he’d still be doing these shows. Now don’t get me wrong, he does make some change from doing these streams. But the sole reason why he’s doing them? That’s laughable.

We all know how good Gregg was with money compared to Anthony. Opie didn’t even move out of his shitty apartment until around 2007, meanwhile Anthony was putting the retarded dinosaur in his backyard. And while Anthony sold his mansion for a loss in 2020, the Greggster was sitting on his TWO PROFITABLE properties.

Lets see. How else did Gregg invest his money? Well like Ant he’s all about LA FAMIGILIA. So Gregg decided to fund his brothers dream of being a restaurant owner…all while receiving a tasstee, just a little taste of the profits. To this day FH Rileys is still going, no doubt already having paid back Greggs original investment. Meanwhile Anthony gave his big brother, and sister for some reason, a monthly allowance. Not an investment, just free money. Joe spent this as quick as he made it and went from doing TGIF gigs to fruit stands. Anthony has lost 100% of that money and seen none of it come back to him. Gregg generously helped out his bro who didn’t ask for it. Anthony pussed out and paid his brother after being threatened and blackmailed, and secretly resents him for all of this.

And how much did Gregg save? While we don’t know how much they made or saved exactly we can certainly compare their spending. Greggs expenses were simple: A wedding, taxes, childcare, and a mortgage on two properties. What about Ant? Well he has two mortgages, an apartment that doubles as a studio, taxes, expenses from parties he hosts, cost to upkeep the network, car payments on his shitty Shelby, hundreds of thousands of dollars gambling, excessive renovations such as a movie theatre and pool, his gun collection which he never uses, the underage iPad fund, his siblings salaries, his employee pay, his divorce payments and I could go on.

Then you have to factor in both of those shows. Gregg may pull in less money but he’s making more due to the low cost. He streams on his phone and doesn’t pay anyone shit. Meanwhile Cumia is paying employees, hosting fees, costs related to the studio, he paid Artie and Dave 6 figures each, and he had two different people running the network. The costs here far exceed whatever profit he could be pulling in, and compared to Opie it’s laughable.

So tell me…who’s hurting for money again? Who would take gift cards for gig appearances to get their name out there again?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s not Opie.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Well this is more propagated by his ballwashers than Nana himself. It’s in almost every comment on Opies videos…

View attachment 141436

Here’s a FACT: Opies show is not for money…it’s a HANG. If no one donated to him he’d still be doing these shows. Now don’t get me wrong, he does make some change from doing these streams. But the sole reason why he’s doing them? That’s laughable.

We all know how good Gregg was with money compared to Anthony. Opie didn’t even move out of his shitty apartment until around 2007, meanwhile Anthony was putting the retarded dinosaur in his backyard. And while Anthony sold his mansion for a loss in 2020, the Greggster was sitting on his TWO PROFITABLE properties.

Lets see. How else did Gregg invest his money? Well like Ant he’s all about LA FAMIGILIA. So Gregg decided to fund his brothers dream of being a restaurant owner…all while receiving a tasstee, just a little taste of the profits. To this day FH Rileys is still going, no doubt already having paid back Greggs original investment. Meanwhile Anthony gave his big brother, and sister for some reason, a monthly allowance. Not an investment, just free money. Joe spent this as quick as he made it and went from doing TGIF gigs to fruit stands. Anthony has lost 100% of that money and seen none of it come back to him. Gregg generously helped out his bro who didn’t ask for it. Anthony pussed out and paid his brother after being threatened and blackmailed, and secretly resents him for all of this.

And how much did Gregg save? While we don’t know how much they made or saved exactly we can certainly compare their spending. Greggs expenses were simple: A wedding, taxes, childcare, and a mortgage on two properties. What about Ant? Well he has two mortgages, an apartment that doubles as a studio, taxes, expenses from parties he hosts, cost to upkeep the network, car payments on his shitty Shelby, hundreds of thousands of dollars gambling, excessive renovations such as a movie theatre and pool, his gun collection which he never uses, the underage iPad fund, his siblings salaries, his employee pay, his divorce payments and I could go on.

Then you have to factor in both of those shows. Gregg may pull in less money but he’s making more due to the low cost. He streams on his phone and doesn’t pay anyone shit. Meanwhile Cumia is paying employees, hosting fees, costs related to the studio, he paid Artie and Dave 6 figures each, and he had two different people running the network. The costs here far exceed whatever profit he could be pulling in, and compared to Opie it’s laughable.

So tell me…who’s hurting for money again? Who would take gift cards for gig appearances to get their name out there again?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s not Opie.
The allowance is crazy to me. If he wanted to throw a few thousand their way as a one time “hey I made it” gift whatever but what in his mind justifies giving two able bodied adults monthly allowances

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Let me condense that so it’s easier to follow:

Opie buys a Trump apartment in 2007, the middle of a recession, and sells it for a million dollar profit not even 10 years later.

Opie buys another Trump apartment in 2015 and could sell it off for another million dollar profit not even 10 years later.

This isn’t even including his home I can’t find info on.

Meanwhile Anthony Cumia bought his home in 2006, the middle of a recession. He sold it 15 years later, at the top of the market, for a 600k loss.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He sold it for what he got it for. I think he originally listed it for over three million and took almost a million less to some Jew, suester.
It takes a real retard to buy in during a recession and lose money at the top of the market.

The Cumias obviously dont have a drop of shylock blood in them. Buy high sell low, funster.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Everyone else also leaves out the most important detail. Opie hung on and kept making a few million that Auntie missed out on because he got his ass fired. So you also have to factor that as income.

There is zero chance Auntie saw the return on his investment the first year of Cumpound. It might have been a loss Auntie was willing to swallow, but it did not cover the expenses nor did it make money. This is his vanity project he has been dumping money into for years without a thought to how it should operate. Meanwhile Opie won't even sign with a company unless they make things right. And yes he's had offers. Auntie hasn't though because he's impossible to deal with and has a terrible reputation with zero name brand value. People remember the dumb name Opie that he was stuck with.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Let me condense that so it’s easier to follow:

Opie buys a Trump apartment in 2007, the middle of a recession, and sells it for a million dollar profit not even 10 years later.

Opie buys another Trump apartment in 2015 and could sell it off for another million dollar profit not even 10 years later.

This isn’t even including his home I can’t find info on.

Meanwhile Anthony Cumia bought his home in 2006, the middle of a recession. He sold it 15 years later, at the top of the market, for a 600k loss.
I also forgot to include that Opie did little to no renovations and if he did they obviously improved the home value.

Cumia easily sunk another million getting a pool, theatre, and bar only to lose another half million in the subsequent sale.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The allowance is crazy to me. If he wanted to throw a few thousand their way as a one time “hey I made it” gift whatever but what in his mind justifies giving two able bodied adults monthly allowances
What he should have done if anything was put the money into a 401k or blue chip stocks so it would at least appreciate over their 20 year careers. But like I said it was spent the minute it got into their spaghetti sauce hands.

Forum Clout
And how do you keep accepting such an allowance as a sibling? Imagine a brother paying for your livelihood and then trying to have any sort of normal relationship with him, where you don't feel like you have to be in a subservient gratitude position every time you meet him. They've basically ruined any chance of being a real family. Joe really has no pride.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
When you have the kind of money Opie does you can easily live a nice lifestyle off basic investments and the like. If you have millions in cash you could easily get a return of 20-30k on a good green day in the market if you want to "gamble" a little. He seems the type to have a really good financial advisor though who is probably getting him a minimum 5% return annually on a few million dollars which would be like 150k a year.

As others have mentioned the properties are big time as well, probably 10m in real estate investments alone, not bad at all.