• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨LIE

Ants Hard Drive of Horror

‎
‎
Forum Clout
It’s like he doesn’t realize there’s been similar books / movies / etc made over the years that aren’t plagiarism. Just look at how many “adventure in the jungle” movies were made in the 80s that were obviously trying to duplicate the success of Indiana Jones.
No stlaker, taking Charles Dickens characters was my idea and you stole it.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
‎
‎
Forum Clout
TECHNICALITY TOMLINSON STRIKES AGAIN

By “word for word” he means the title, half of which is a reference to an already existing work Patrick stole.
“word for word” eh pat? @princejvstin comment??

IMG_7776.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I feel like a good bit would be to print copies of A Christmas Carnage and leave them around all of Pat’s regular haunts. For the second edition I propose an introduction on who the book's main villain is based on, plus a complimentary #payquasi bookmark.
I really think he not only has a character with a dumb name like Egon Tusk but the killer is Robert Prongay and tiny Tim gets to tell him to enjoy prison as he is arrested for his crimes.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
‎
‎
Forum Clout
How? Word for word? You weren’t even finished writing it when ONA put the book out
View attachment 187735
He refers to the pulp he obviously struggles to create as his "work". Long hours at hoolies toiling on his Surface pecking away at the keys while he drinks beer. If he were serious about his "work" he would direct all of his energy toward it, but he would rather stlaker prison the Twitter trolls for hours a day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
“word for word” eh pat? @princejvstin comment??

View attachment 187738
I wanted to get a good bit going where we all claim we’ve read his book already and were shocked at all the vulgar things in Christmas Carnage so he would have to correct the record letting everyone know his book doesn’t feature any beastiality, Tiny Tim beating a trans man with a bat, or a black character named “Jigs”

(True story - a friend of mine growing up lived on a farm and his dad was the angry old redneck and he gave his son’s one black friend the nickname “jigs”)

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I wanted to get a good bit going where we all claim we’ve read his book already and were shocked at all the vulgar things in Christmas Carnage so he would have to correct the record letting everyone know his book doesn’t feature any beastiality, Tiny Tim beating a trans man with a bat, or a black character named “Jigs”

(True story - a friend of mine growing up lived on a farm and his dad was the angry old redneck and he gave his son’s one black friend the nickname “jigs”)
There’s still time for this, stlaker.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
‎
‎
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
There’s still time for this, stlaker.
I hope so, we could have a lot of fun coming up with the most offensive things possible and claim they’re in his book so he will have to correct the record that tiny Tim does not blow any horses, doesn’t have sex with chickens, doesn’t burn down an orphanage full of children, doesn’t rape a deaf girl, and doesn’t make jokes about black people loving watermelon and fried chicken.