• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Liban's Psychosis on Display

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Let's make this love connection happen.

11927901_1464965101.6237.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Im just glad they didnt photoshop CP on my tabs... of course its fake
Not that you are obliged to, because I'm no fan of guilty until proven innocent...

But can you point to one or two things in the image that can make me say "Oh okay, yeah that's faked I can see it right there, that was a good one they pulled."

If you can't I'd have to assume it's a job that I'd pull. Look up these gross things myself, snip the tabs, paste them over a big tab list while using MS Paint, it'd look like it was really the original tabs with minimal effort.
Was it that?

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Forum Clout
Not that you are obliged to, because I'm no fan of guilty until proven innocent...

But can you point to one or two things in the image that can make me say "Oh okay, yeah that's faked I can see it right there, that was a good one they pulled."

If you can't I'd have to assume it's a job that I'd pull. Look up these gross things myself, snip the tabs, paste them over a big tab list while using MS Paint, it'd look like it was really the original tabs with minimal effort.
Was it that?
1723513830304-png.216326

This is not a screenshot of mine for one...

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
Im just glad they didnt photoshop CP on my tabs... of course its fake
You're such a fucking liar dude. When I'm near a computer, I will look at the archives and see if it was altered in any way. If it was, I'll be the first to tell everyone. Otherwise, you're lucky it wasn't actually KP given your past statements on the age of consent and child marriage.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Forum Clout
You're such a fucking liar dude. When I'm near a computer, I will look at the archives and see if it was altered in any way. If it was, I'll be the first to tell everyone. Otherwise, you're lucky it wasn't actually KP given your past statements on the age of consent and child marriage.

What past statements are you referring to? Try as you might, I'm not a pedo and never been accused of anything remotely along those lines. Im certain a lot here are though.