• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's get this party started

G

Is your new profile picture That Dude from The Beatles?

1671340156659.png

G

ooh, YES, i like what i hear, like the piano and the vocals, Have to look them up. Thanks!
Silversun Pickups are a great band, but they don't have a ton that sound like that song I posted. They're still good though, I recommend them.

G

I have to listen to this again, this was fucking amazing. This was exactly what i'mlooking for. If all their music is like this im in for a treat!
I think you'll like them a lot. And that song is so fucking good. One of my favorite late-night getting zooted songs to brood to.

G

I think you'll like them a lot. And that song is so fucking good. One of my favorite late-night getting zooted songs to brood to.

Thank you, always looking for new vibes, I think i can really sink my teeth into this. Maybe it's because i'm wasted but this really got me.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Holy shit, I only just listeneded to two minutes but it already tripped me the fuck out. Can't wait to hear more.
Fawwwk I’m wasted so my response time is retarded. I edited it to my favorite Dylan song (I go faaaawkin deep wit da Dylan).

Dan, the joke here is that it’s one of Dylan’s more well known songs. I know it’s not Metallica so you wouldn’t get it.