• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's be honest, Adam got shit on a lot on Cumtown...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It doesn't take much to be the lesser of evils when your choices are Colbert (Hack), Kimmel (Cunt), Corden (worthless) and Meyers (middling).

You fellas can hate Letterman all you'd like, but he's the last guy that had any edge to him during late night. And Ferguson goes without saying.
Plus he’s allegedly a fall down drunk and Stinks claimed he stole the rest of a bag from him. I also never really see Letterman catching hate.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Holy shit, you called it.
jrZdjoe.jpg

FUCK

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That's the opposite impression I've gotten from anything I've seen of that particular fat cunt.
I'll admit I haven't seen a lot of him for obvious reasons but he doesn't strike me as a bad person. An incredibly obnoxious hack but not a malicious backstabbing degenerate like so many other Rogan orbiters are.

Stav is just as obnoxious but he's a thin-skinned phoney to boot. I dunno, I guess if I had to hang around with an unfunny faggot at gunpoint, I'd prefer him to be earnest in his retardation rather than a two-faced scccumbag.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Looks like he's doing a tour de force of unfunny podcasts for faggots. 1:00:18, look at the forced "IM A CUHHRRAZZY WACKY MAN HAHAH!!!" fake reaction from the fat ugly Greek faggot & then reciprocated by the fat ugly Jewish faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with these people

2022-12-14_20h24_41.png

Scrolling through comments it's apparent h3's fanbase is mostly girls, a sure sign that you're talented & not just a "so random lol xD" silly face making pedophile.

2022-12-14_20h41_30.png

2022-12-14_20h41_48.png

Got em! :image_9250:

G

Looks like he's doing a tour de force of unfunny podcasts for faggots. 1:00:18, look at the forced "IM A CUHHRRAZZY WACKY MAN HAHAH!!!" fake reaction from the fat ugly Greek faggot & then reciprocated by the fat ugly Jewish faggot.

[MEDIA=youtube]5J1FoJhOkwg:3618[/MEDIA]

What the fuck is wrong with these people

View attachment 83504

Scrolling through comments it's apparent h3's fanbase is mostly girls, a sure sign that you're talented & not just a "so random lol xD" silly face making pedophile.

View attachment 83505

View attachment 83506
Got em! :image_9250:
My ex loved that fat kike and his aggressively ugly wife. Her and her friend were the only people I've ever heard talk about them.