• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's be honest, Adam got shit on a lot on Cumtown...

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I tapped out on da cum town long before stav left but I was also shocked at the renewed vigor and enthusiasm with which nick and Adam approached TAFS as soon as fat boy was gone. Stav aligning himself with people like Hasan and modifying his act to mock le boomers and rich peepo seems like a retarded strategy in the long run but what da fuck do I know?

Batman alternate universe is the God tier cum town bit btw.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Stav is basically the next generations Bert Kreischer. Once acclaimed comedy savant Joe Rogan discovers him, his fat disgusting face will be everywhere, brother.
Bert is likeable and upbeat while seemingly not taking himself too seriously. Stav is a bitter, jealous, spiteful, and incredibly stupid* but somehow fancies himself as a politics guy.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That's the opposite impression I've gotten from anything I've seen of that particular fat cunt.
Jay and Soder told him he could come back on the Bonfire any time he wanted so he showed up for an entire week. I enjoyed all his appearances and he was great on TACS even though he had a real career. I can’t say I’ve seen a ton of clips of him,

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
He isn't funny, his pig squealing giggling is irritating, his fat shirtlessness points to lack of talent, & any time I've seen him with other comics he is constantly trying to one-up their stories with made up bullshit. Just his face is hateable enough on its own.

gAHB5fe1_400x400.jpg

Fuck him severely.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Oddly enough, Fallon is the only one that I can halfway stand. I hope Kimmel gets hit by a bus.

It doesn't take much to be the lesser of evils when your choices are Colbert (Hack), Kimmel (Cunt), Corden (worthless) and Meyers (middling).

You fellas can hate Letterman all you'd like, but he's the last guy that had any edge to him during late night. And Ferguson goes without saying.