Let's all contribute to Mr. Edge's Baby Registry

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
As I said earlier this week, @SpaceEdge is a real nigga.

And like our other real nigga on this board, I think for all the work he's put in we should give back. No BS.

SpaceEdge, if you're having a baby and you care to do so, put together a registry on Amazon or something. At the very least I'll contribute, but maybe some more of us will too.

If they even sell diapers in the Philippines, I'm sure they're pretty expensive. Oh, and fucking formula.

Anyway, congratulations! Just don't let the baby get in the way of pat posting, please.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
*ching chong accent* no stlaker
*ching chong accent* is both an expression of vagueness and specificity. That's kind of interesting. Like I don't know which language you're talking about but it also doesn't matter.

For real though aren't Filipinos considered the niggers of Asia by other Asians? And why isn't it spelled Philipinos?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
*ching chong accent* is both an expression of vagueness and specificity. That's kind of interesting. Like I don't know which language you're talking about but it also doesn't matter.

For real though aren't Filipinos considered the niggers of Asia by other Asians? And why isn't it spelled Philipinos?
they're all not people
either spelling is correct the one with an f comes from spanish colonial times
ama

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.

Filipinos are the Mexicans. You’re thinking of the Cambodians.

There’s no “Ph” in Tagalog. Philippines is the anglicized version, there it’s Pilipinas.