Let me keep this brief

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
CFD1E80D-7436-41AD-9F57-B27AC59746E3.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yet another example of Dumb fuck Joe pretending to be an expert he knows nothing about. Just because you’ve shot real guns doesn’t mean you know the ins and outs of how prop guns and studios work retard. I know he can’t read this so it’s pointless, but first of all, he says prop guns don’t fire a projectile. What the fuck does this even mean. The gun has NOTHING to do with the projectile. It’s about the projectile itself. And he’s right, props do fire blanks which don’t carry projectiles. But if this mongoloid had waited even a day before posting this stupid rant, he would have known that the killing bullet was a live round - AKA not an actual bullet, but a blank of some sorts that carried a projectile. So no, it didn’t matter that Alec Baldwin is a dumb fuck, and he didn’t need to be at close range at all because at that point he was basically firing off a real gun that he didn’t know was modified to be a real gun. It’s the fault of the armorer, but will Joe attack her? I assume not, because she seems to be a young gun-toting patriot girl and this wouldn’t fit in with the narrative that mean hollywood anti-trump liberal Alec Baldwin was responsible for killing someone.

I think what actually happened is they were using real guns with blanks (for muzzle flash, recoil, etc), & some young underpaid staff had been doing target practice during off-time (why live bullets were even there I don't know). The gun wasn't cleared properly & was put back on the prop-tray, then handed (presumed unknowingly) to Alex, who either 'messed about' or was aligning a take. Bitch loses head. End scene.