• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie is pulling his tail again

Forum Clout
He’s angry oinking right now but this one made me laugh
View attachment 205704
Pat talking about his penis again!
"More defamation for us." What the hell does that mean? Not defamation "to" us?

"For us" implies it's something he's collecting or hoarding. For what, to be used in a lawsuit?

Instead of defamation being something unwanted he writes about collecting it.

He is perfectly making her point.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also oinking on threads
IMG_3355.jpeg

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
He’s angry oinking right now but this one made me laugh
View attachment 205704
Pat talking about his penis again!
"More defamation for us"

Sue her with your own money, then, big boy. Oh... You don't have the spare change? Maybe ask Quasi for some of your money back, bitchtits.

To prove prima facie defamation, a plaintiff must show four things: 1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement

As far as the first claim: You have bragged on podcasts literally about your love of exposing your erect penis to trolls. She has every reason to believe this is true as you publicly stated it as real and genuine.

The second claim is Leslie's opinion of your behavior. You clearly often pretend to be a victim when at other times you brag about antagonizing people and attacking so called trolls. Good luck getting a jury to side with you that this meets a "negligence" standard, much less an "actual malice" standard. You also make many conflicting statements about the effect that any of this has on your career, ranging from positively affecting it to having zero effect to literally causing you to be at threat of death.

And don't get me started on your public figure status. Just shut up pig.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Someone - not one of us - gives Pat good advice since he’s making himself like a jackass. Pat responds as you would expect - like a jackass.
View attachment 205685
Looooooooooooooooool

I love when even his own people call him out, then he just can't help but to completely alienate them. It happens Every.Single.Time.

HOW THE FUCK did he find two women to put up with such an odious personality???