• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie is gonna GET IT!

G

Pat is clearly afraid of Leslie and her superior intellect & that's why he's refusing to Kool-aid man his way into the xitter conversation. Better not respond, boy!
That greasy faggot fears Leslie more than Judge Sosnay. She represents success and achievement in publishing. She's also a left-winger that can get a joke. That's the smack of a rake handle to him. A normal person that would be welcome at a farmers market stitch 'n bitch thinks he's an asshole too. What a gigantic L on his forehead.

G

This is the way Bill Cosby talked to Stewie on Family Guy. That old southern black drawl. It's one of the most racist things you can do. It's fun.
Actually I'm being a racist here. That southern drawl is not black. It's really a white redneck drawl that was adopted by black slaves and became a predominate feature of the African American dialect. It's an adaptation of low-class British Ebonics. "I be doin" "He be doin" "Methinks" etc. So dialect is not a mark of legit distinction . . . I say as I realize I'm too drunk to make a profound point. I tried.

G

Actually I'm being a racist here. That southern drawl is not black. It's really a white redneck drawl that was adopted by black slaves and became a predominate feature of the African American dialect. It's an adaptation of low-class British Ebonics. "I be doin" "He be doin" "Methinks" etc. So dialect is not a mark of legit distinction . . . I say as I realize I'm too drunk to make a profound point. I tried.
Thanks Mr Sowell

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Leslie, stop! He’s already dead!
IMG_0914.jpeg
IMG_0915.jpeg
IMG_0916.jpeg

Lol she prisons him!