• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie is gonna GET IT!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
In conversation with a toilet, she gives credence to the self-SWATting claim. Pig may stroke out.

IMG_0867.jpeg

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
1000002705.jpg

Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking stlaker? Leslie Varney. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my mentally retarded brother.

(Sergeant Pigman reports Varney to Twitter)

You little scumbag! I got your username! I got your ass! You will not laugh at me! You will not lie! You will believe only the story I will tell you! Now shut up! Delete your tweet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shove a pineapple down your neck, child!

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 142796
Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking stlaker? Leslie Varney. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my mentally retarded brother. (Sergeant Pigman reports Varney to Twitter)

You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh at me! You will not lie! You will believe only the story I will tell you! Now shut up! Delete your tweet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shove a pineapple down your neck, child!
Sara Lee Ermey

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
View attachment 142796
Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking stlaker? Leslie Varney. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my mentally retarded brother. (Sergeant Pigman reports Varney to Twitter)

You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh at me! You will not lie! You will believe only the story I will tell you! Now shut up! Delete your tweet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shove a pineapple down your neck, child!
Management is all in on the R. Lee Piggy