• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie is a saint on Eart (I can sell this)

G

les.jpg

Could you imagine if we got a novel published with Pat as a model for the Protagonist? BEFORE he even completes this shitty dickens fan fic garbage? Oh the ribs on that day. Leslie really is the sweetest person I've met in many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I'm imagining a guy employed at some sort of social media influencing company. Like those places that had like 300 telemarketers in an warehouse. His job is to operate multiple online identities in order to catapult the propaganda. The premise is bots aren't enough, there's a war on bots so they supplement them with humans like Pat. He has to tweet(or whatever) from the viewpoint of the correct personality but he 's always fucking it up and having to nuke the accounts and start again. Like setting up dominoes again and again because you're Dtin.

His internal dialogue is like some of his responses to us. The outer is like when he tweets to the general public.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout
I'm imagining a guy employed at some sort of social media influencing company. Like those places that had like 300 telemarketers in an warehouse. His job is to operate multiple online identities in order to catapult the propaganda. The premise is bots aren't enough, there's a war on bots so they supplement them with humans like Pat. He has to tweet(or whatever) from the viewpoint of the correct personality but he 's always fucking it up and having to nuke the accounts and start again. Like setting up dominoes again and again because you're Dtin.

His internal dialogue is like some of his responses to us. The outer is like when he tweets to the general public.
I can smell this

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
it would need to have Patrick Bateman(Patrick Tomlinson) esque internal monologues to carry the much necessary wordcount. Like what he thinks of each texter and why he engages them
I feel like the true Fatrick insanity would be easier to show in video form, but also impossible cause it's too retarded

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
it would need to have Patrick Bateman(Patrick Tomlinson) esque internal monologues to carry the much necessary wordcount. Like what he thinks of each texter and why he engages them
I feel like the true Fatrick insanity would be easier to show in video form, but also impossible cause it's too retarded
That or something like a Chuck Palinuk book. Norton vs Pitt=Pat vs the delusional caricature of a persona he thinks he is in his own mind. I've considered this myself but I'd rather not put my headspace anywhere near where Pat's might be.

G

That's exactly they type of shit I'm good at writing. What I suck at is expositional writing. Like world/plot building. It feels forced when I try it.

G

That or something like a Chuck Palinuk book. Norton vs Pitt=Pat vs the delusional caricature of a persona he thinks he is in his own mind. I've considered this myself but I'd rather not put my headspace anywhere near where Pat's might be.
I was thinking that the reasson he's fucking up is that the various personas he's operating start to bleed intop his own at the wrong time. Like Gen. Fatton decides to chime in on Trans Patty's domain and the like. His female personalities come out when it should be male.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I was thinking that the reasson he's fucking up is that the various personas he's operating start to bleed intop his own at the wrong time. Like Gen. Fatton decides to chime in on Trans Patty's domain and the like. His female personalities come out when it should be male.
Like Cybil, but with bitch-tits. I like this angle.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I recall reading a palahniuk book like 10 years ago that was centered around twitter and some 12 year old girl. It stunk and that's when I dropped him.