• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie E Varney Is our new queen BROTHERMEN! ⚔️

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Bro, they drive to milwaukee and shit...remember the one bum who went to court? Made out to be a hero here (I recall an NPS appearance too), but a class A stlaker/loser.

Even with all of those manic actions he made pat look like a bitch. If he enabled pats claims in the eyes of the judge it would probably be a different story. Did it all while drunk too so he gets some props

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I honestly have no idea as to what you’re on about?

P.S.

I love Abe with all my heart and when I make bullshit insincere threads in litcrit he’s the last person I expect to take umbrage with them.

Abe, stop taking umbrage with my insincere threads.

P.P.S

I don’t care about this kooky bitch and will never interact with her again. Why? Because I don’t care about pat posting or anyone in the pattyverse. I only run limited edition pat trolls that never run more than 24 hours and only happen twice a year. This is a fact, I keep a spreadsheet.
I'LL TAKE UMBRIDGE WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO, SPORT

I'd threaten to kill you so fast if it wasn't against the rules. I WANT to. But I CAN'T. Because of the RULES.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I'LL TAKE UMBRIDGE WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO, SPORT

I'd threaten to kill you so fast if it wasn't against the rules. I WANT to. But I CAN'T. Because of the RULES.
This is the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever read.

I think I’ll take some time away from here to work though some shit…

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
92.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Not sure if it was asked, but, if you were hypothetically in that room, what did hypothetical Patrick hypothetically wear?

More specifically, can he, hypothetically, tie a tie?
He allegedly wore a t-shirt with jeans and a blazer, so it's inconclusive. He probably has kept the same tie his dad did for him when he was 7 if I had to speculate.