Lena Dunham is Stunning and Brave

I subconsciously searched for Lena Paul on google to find out how out this fat slob is. That's a rough 36.

Imagine going from this to that:

1654555977645.png

BudDickman

I subconsciously searched for Lena Paul on google to find out how out this fat slob is. That's a rough 36.

Imagine going from this to that:

View attachment 46326
She used to be fuckable back in the day. Never good-looking, always having stupid tattoos and being annoying, but still attractive enough in that way that certain ugly Jewesses manage to be. I fucked several chicks who looked and acted just like her during my slut-fucking days, and they were always fun to hang out with and low effort.

These chicks are not attractive enough to keep a guy even when they're in their prime, and they just let themselves be used by guys while convincing themselves that this actually empowering. Then their looks fade and they go from being just fuckable to gross.

Even worse for the ones that are Lena's age is that now actual attractive women are adopting this "stupid tattoos, short bangs" style, so they don't even have the originality factor going for them. They're just gross slobs.