LeFleuerNoire is the worst poster here

it's fawking weird that a french canadian signals whiter to me than an 'actual' frenchman at this point

white canadian from quebec posting on a shock jock forum:

1709368773973.png

1709368812308.png

frenchies from France:

1709368963569.png

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
Do people not realise how womanly it is to henpeck other users?`Like fair enough if they're rocking the boat and being gay like Boq with his constant pedo shit but this is just some kid in a corner being harrassed by a pending invite from the rape cellar. What is with the 23/24 accounts thinking they're some kinda fucking gammon that they can demand people leave and never return? Pat section's upstairs, faggot.

I don't miss Reddit but if there's one thing it was good for it was filtering shit like this to the bottom of the toilet

Antsballwasher

asshole
What is with the 23/24 accounts thinking they're some kinda fucking gammon that they can demand people leave and never return?

Did you just try and pull a “seniority card” on a dead radio show forum? Shutup faggot.
I made my bones harassing u/biggreenyamo

I don't miss Reddit but if there's one thing it was good for it was filtering shit like this to the bottom of the toilet

Here is america we dont “filter” opposing views.
It’s called FREEDOM OF SPEECH you dumb european weak lineage cocksucker.
Just go back.

Antsballwasher

asshole
Do people not realise how womanly it is to henpeck other users?`

As opposed to what, the “masculine” richard lewis and brojoe europe threads?
You’re part of a fanbase to a shock jock radio show that was literally built on gossip.
The more I read your post the more I hate it, and you.
Yeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Spits on floor.

:image_9248:

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
Did you just try and pull a “seniority card” on a dead radio show forum? Shutup faggot.
fuck off, don't play sly clueless faggot card on me. you know for fuck well what i mean you bubblegum chewing old woman. the new ones are 99% people who got run off for embarrassing themselves on their last account, mostly because they lost some gay callout battle. Hoew many you on now?

You might notice the "2" in my name. Means that the only time I had to make a new account, it wasn't out of fear of some other user lauding some online feudal victory over me. Newfags are gay until proven straight.
Here is america
The internet isn't America, stupid
The more I read your post the more I hate it, and you.
How many times you upto now?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
WWAWD”SET”
That was a weird one. Self-proclaimed Kiwifag that did actually seem interested in integrating here at first, not just Patposting but actively contributing to the JoeH and O&A boards. Then xer pulled that weird ass secret sources crap, tried to cling on for a while afterwards like nothing happened, and ultimately skedaddled. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was just a bizarre bit that didn't really go anywhere.

I think this was the only interaction I ever had with that account:

prick.png