• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leave twitter to the pros

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat the twitter pro
IMG_0795.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Good luck with that when white people are a minority. Who's going to give them F-35s, Iran?
Our mostly peaceful military hardware will be even better than ever, fascist. Sassy Black and Female Bodies Of Color are behind every successful aerospace program. Haven't you been consooming (((movies)))? I'm sorry you're so stupid, child.

hidden-figures-0.jpg

ViVillHaVin!

Forum Clout
Our mostly peaceful military hardware will be even better than ever, fascist. Sassy Black and Female Bodies Of Color are behind every successful aerospace program. Haven't you been consooming (((movies)))? I'm sorry you're so stupid, child.

View attachment 155263
That is of course true, but I would imagine a brown America would be more concerned with aid to Africa and South America than Israel

MeridiaN

Forum Clout
Speaking of twitter piggy is shitting on this new Tesla car because ELON MAN BAD!
View attachment 154813
Which is funny he says that since the car looks A LOT like
View attachment 154815
Piggy’s favorite sci fi car that he rented for his wedding. Cope harder, fatty. We all know you can’t afford anything close to a Tesla.
I read the Elon Musk biography, and the entire time I kept thinking how insane it is that Pat thinks he's like Elon's rival or something.

When you read that book, it's blatantly obvious that Musk is a once in a generation type of entrepreneur and is the only reason SpaceX and Tesla made it through their rough years. Meanwhile, Pat has done nothing worthy of praise and spends his day childing people on the social media platform Elon owns. I mean, seriously, how pathetic can you get?

Patrick would be absolutely incapable of running even one division of one of Elon's companies for an hour, yet he really believes that he's out here holding the guy accountable. I can't wrap my mind around how delusional you have to be to act like that.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I agree, I’ll always watch an 80s movie over a current one. 70s had some great ones and so did the 90s but there’s something special about movies made in the 80s.

The 70's can be spotty with me since so many can be very dour, cynical, cruel... and Jesus, was there a lot of rape.

80's had that weird middle ground of off-the-wall violence that was so campy it was comedy, or practical effects in its blockbuster films that made them memorable because it was real. And because of the Vic Morrow incident on The Twilight Zone, that 70's trend of Directors calling all the shots came to a stop, and it became more balanced between the directors and writers again.

Serpico and The Man Who Fell To Earth depress me, while Cobra and Flash Gordon make me laugh my ass off. Nothing modern really comes close.

G

This. Pat would tweet that he had some sort of erection if this thing was operated by Da Good Guise in one of his capeshit movies. “Elon could never come up with something this sexy. Ford, are you listening?”

Ford: (no response; no one listens to Pat)

Screenshot_20230928-105327.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
That is of course true, but I would imagine a brown America would be more concerned with aid to Africa and South America than Israel

Hateful lies, child. Jews have been duping the mud races for decades.

(Also, browns and blacks are concerned with gibs for themselves over anyone else)