Least unfunny broad?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Never once laughed at a woman standup joke. I could probably sit through the top 100 Netflix specials and laugh at only one or two at best that feature men. Hot chick standup is even worse than the ugly broads. These stupid broads had men laugh at their dumb jokes because the men are attracted to them. Then they get the courage to go on stage which is usually a disaster unless the crowd is loaded with women.

I challenge anyone in this thread to post a routine or joke from a standup female in the last decade that is funny.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Here's one no wants to hear: Janeane Garofalo. I've never been much of fan of her stand up -- though I give her credit for grinding it in the clubs with a less-than-audience friendly style -- but she has an impressive TV/Film resume and is the rare breed of modern comedian with the integrity to say unpopular things and defend unpopular people. I consider her more of an "Honorable Mention" than an actual funny broad, though.
I never watched her standup but I enjoy her in anything pretty much. She was great on Larry Sanders and Wet Hot American Summer.