Leading authority on parody duped by parody account. Demands reassessment of the genre.

BudDickman

Everyone in that thread is a faggot. The original joke attempt misses the mark because the faggot had to throw "woke" in there to try to appropriate MASH as woke.

The political messages in MASH were just generic lefty boomer shit like "don't be a racist" and "live and let live", which is not woke. I'm sure you could find wrongthink in any MASH episode, and I'm also sure the creators all have their share of metoo incidents that no one cares enough to talk about.

Then there's the other faggot who comes in to vouch for the OP; "he's a good follow, he's been doing this for ages". Doing what? None of you faggots are doing anything other than wasting your lives spewing pretentious nonsense.

Pat is actually right about the fact that the joke sucked, but he's much of a pussy or too braindead to articulate why.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Everyone in that thread is a faggot. The original joke attempt misses the mark because the faggot had to throw "woke" in there to try to appropriate MASH as woke.

The political messages in MASH were just generic lefty boomer shit like "don't be a racist" and "live and let live", which is not woke. I'm sure you could find wrongthink in any MASH episode, and I'm also sure the creators all have their share of metoo incidents that no one cares enough to talk about.

Then there's the other faggot who comes in to vouch for the OP; "he's a good follow, he's been doing this for ages". Doing what? None of you faggots are doing anything other than wasting your lives spewing pretentious nonsense.

Pat is actually right about the fact that the joke sucked, but he's much of a pussy or too braindead to articulate why.
beavis-and-butt-head-annoyed.gif

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The sheer level of bitterness and rage pumping through that "great". Such a powerful shame that he decided a thing he didn't understand should cease to exist, rather than him have a moment of humility.

Satire is a high-contact sport, Pat. If it's good then some people will think it's real. That means it's close to what it's satirising and has succeeded.

I'm trying to talk to a man who doesn't understand that Starship Troopers is a satirical movie. That makes me the silly one here.
No child, Starship Troopers is an open endorsement of Nazism, I’m sorry you’re stupid I can’t help you!

Paul Verhoven (who directed ST) said himself it was a satire. Piggy will never get it

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

I disagree in the sense that it immediately provoked 50 imbeciles to miss the point entirely and start doing their best Pat impressions to shoot it down. I, uh, Bert, praised it as a great example of how toxic and stupid Twitter users are and the account immediately liked it which makes me think he knows exactly which fat, retarded buttons he's pushing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is so gullible. It wasnt even aimed at him and he walked right into it. Nobody is going to dumb down their jokes so special boy pat doesnt make a fool of himself on twitter. Everyone needs to accommodate pat because he make knee jerk tweets without doing due diligence.