Leading authority on parody duped by parody account. Demands reassessment of the genre.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
307083814_607081321114187_367082604747952337_n.jpg

306216670_483020573689195_6105580505004815454_n.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
"If I can't tell as someone who writes parody for money, that point has, probably, been crossed and reassessment should be on the table." is such a badly written sentence it hurts my brain to read it.

For fuck sake, Pat. You are a terrible writer and in your case you seem to be confusing "parody" with "unfunny garbage." Stick to "everyone who has a wavering opinion is a nazi!" tweeting for easy, thought-free likes. You have no business writing anything else, faggot.

CruisinColin

The sheer level of bitterness and rage pumping through that "great". Such a powerful shame that he decided a thing he didn't understand should cease to exist, rather than him have a moment of humility.

Satire is a high-contact sport, Pat. If it's good then some people will think it's real. That means it's close to what it's satirising and has succeeded.

I'm trying to talk to a man who doesn't understand that Starship Troopers is a satirical movie. That makes me the silly one here.

Last edited:
He really can’t stand being wrong, can he?

“Damn he got me” is what a normal adjusted human would say.
It’s pretty much the driving behavioral issue in his fat life. Patrick essentially abandoned his daughter (gave up custody rights) to get back at Adrienne as Pat had to “win”. He never concedes or is gracious about anything. He uses ad hominem attacks instead of simply debating in good spirit. My take is that Pat was essentially a sissy throughout school. He never knew how to take a loss because he sucked at sports and wasn’t acquainted with the ups and downs of competition. Throughout it all, he had a weirdo mom who told him how important and unique he was even when he was acting like a brat. Pat is a child still. He should have been beaten up a bit but he was coddled and spoiled.

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Does, he, just randomly, place the, commas, after he writes, and hopes for, the, best?
He PlaceS, commas where he would enunciaTe, the words like a faggoT, child. Because in his head he’s some lispy capeshit movie super hero ‘TWITTER MAN’ running around defeating Nazis with his superior wit and language skills.

In reality he’s a fat faggot with mediocre spelling and poor grammar.