Lè Moo is sooo outta here

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
DF287204-5D7E-4CF5-8E9C-B71417E164BE.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I wonder if he takes a loss on that condo.

Also, is he one of those parents that completely cuts ties with their kid once they turn 18? No mention of college for Layla or future plans

Also, does he buy, rent or move in with Ant down in SC?
Joe wasted her college funds on poker,chinese guitars, and the 40k penalty for breaking his HOA contract.

Also, is he one of those parents that completely cuts ties with their kid once they turn 18? No mention of college for Layla or future plans

Also, does he buy, rent or move in with Ant down in SC?
Not to defend Moo but I know that because I have primary custody of my kids I'm limited to how far I can move away from their mother without her or the courts permission till they turn 18 or graduate high school whichever comes last.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Not to defend Moo but I know that because I have primary custody of my kids I'm limited to how far I can move away from their mother without her or the courts permission till they turn 18 or graduate high school whichever comes last.
Fawk. As a child of divorce I guess I can relate. My mom and dad couldn’t live where the wanted until my kid sister turned 18 and graduated lol. Whatever. JOSEPH CUMIA = FAG

Assuming the info here is accurate and he didn't re-finance/do something stupid, he should make some decent money on it. According to this, he bought it for $260,000 in 2003. Even though LI sucks, I would be surprised if he couldn't get $500k for it. No idea how much equity he actually has into it or how much a house in Cumiaville, South Carolina costs, though.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

If he wants out that badly, he needs to write out an agreement for her to sign.

Luckily for him, even racists can still enter contacts.

:image_9247_lg:

"...Thank you"