• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Latter day R&F: three enormously fat men grunting, groaning, and making mouth noises

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I started on the o&A related segments than the earl stuff. Even to this day I find Earl absolutely one of the weird people on earth. This is from the Bennington era and just before covid hit ( they mention corona and maybe doing the show from home during it)

Black Earl content is so good. He's a lunatic. Somehow he got a decent job instead of awkwardly bagging groceries.

“Um…um…that’s all I had”

Rest easy, Big Cat. I bet he’s up there in heaven taking the stick without getting nervous
queers go straight to Hell, Child
maxresdefault.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I've only listened to a little Ron and Fez. Did Fez just lose his fucking mind one day? He sounds relatively normal if closeted in the stuff I listened to. Also, Earl is insane.
I think he came out to Dave and Hicks in 2008 or thereabouts, that seemed to have broken his brain beyond repair. He also lived an incredibly depressing life which took its toll. It feels like it happened overnight but it took around 5 years from what I remember. At the end he would literally leave the studio mid show to wander the halls. His biggest cause while insane, you guessed it, censoring speech.

I think he came out to Dave and Hicks in 2008 or thereabouts, that seemed to have broken his brain beyond repair. He also lived an incredibly depressing life which took its toll. It feels like it happened overnight but it took around 5 years from what I remember. At the end he would literally leave the studio mid show to wander the halls. His biggest cause while insane, you guessed it, censoring speech.
What was so depressing about his life? Like, a lonely cat guy or something? I've been trying to listen to as much R&F as possible the last few months but that's like maybe 10 hours a week. Going to take awhile to get caught up on everything.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
What was so depressing about his life? Like, a lonely cat guy or something? I've been trying to listen to as much R&F as possible the last few months but that's like maybe 10 hours a week. Going to take awhile to get caught up on everything.
He was basically a hermit (with a cat who said cookie) who ordered the same food from the same diner everyday. The only vacations he took were to, literally, go sleep in his childhood bed in Florida. I loved Fezzie but he was really fucked up. Hit the archives from 2008 on, you will become addicted quickly

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
What should I start listening first as someone who has never listened to R&F?
You have to listen to them back when they were normal to appreciate how crazy it gets later on. Don't start with any Sirus stuff, start when Fez was totally normal earlier on in the early 00s WNEW days. Billy Staples stuff is a great place to start:

Edit, changed it to the correct video link