• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Latter day R&F: three enormously fat men grunting, groaning, and making mouth noises

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
also microphone noises. Which were kinda hilarious when you'd hear this dead silence broken by sqeauky mic hardware

That little tinny squeaking and scraping thing was infuriating. I'm pretty sure it was the cheap cables they used on the mics whenever they adjusted the mic stand. And Ron was constantly touching his mic.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Does "mouth noises" include constantly sucking into a vape pen like a plastic dick every 15 seconds? I swear Ron and Hicks had more of an oral fixation than supposedly gay Fez.
Did Ron also vape in studio? I thought cigar smokers were supposed to be less addicted
but then again he did go outside to smoke during the commercials when they were on terrestrial.