Last time you talked to a friend?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
In person? probably a year ago. They all moved away and we grew apart. I wouldnt even want to hangout with them anymore tbh. I just ditched one that came through town with his new fiance thats a fat whale. I didnt care to see him act phony around his family...which is where he invited me like a weirdo. How about a coffee and a couple cigs? I dont want to hangout with your gay family that i've never met

Im too lazy for friends these days. Everyone seems so high maintenance and annoying.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
2 months or so ago on the phone. probably 2 years in person. i don’t feel like staying in touch bc it’s a depressing reminder there were never that many good times but i also don’t wanna be unresponsive either. it’s this odd permanent limbo of “we’ll have to hang out soon” but neither party really wants to follow through. i just like going to the park with my dogs & not talking to anyone

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
The day I found this pic of my best friend with MY man.

AF4snhB.jpg

Wild

I love media!
It's funny how the people you grow up with just drift apart, despite you thinking at that age you'll be close forever and ever. That being said, I have a few close friends, but nowhere near the amount of friends I had when I was younger.