• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last time O&A were live together

G

Outside the O&A subreddit everyone let Anthony off the hook. Was Opie a huge faggot? Yes but you can't deny that Anthony obsession with politics had a huge negative impact in the quality of the show too.
"But he is telling the truth!"
Sure. It is a comedy show, though. You can't have race realism and a bunch of leftist comedians helping your show too.
I still remember how tiresome his Trayvon rants were and how they would suck all the fun and energy out of a show that was already on its last legs. No actual white person would get so heavily invested in a news story about a beaner shooting a nigra, one way or another, whether it was coming from Nana's angle or the opposite. Who gives a shit. Amuse me while I email investors.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Anthony got absolutely obsessed towards the end and the show became your drunk uncle at Christmas making everybody uncomfortable with his political ranting. I really don't think folks who say it was no big deal were listening daily back then.

I actually agree with most of what he was saying, but I wasn't listening to the show for that nonstop. Often there was no joke, just hey look at what the blacks are up to now, thanks Obama.

Opie was/is a dope but I don't think he's the shitty person Ant is. And I think Opie was right to be bitter towards the guy for being ungrateful and irresponsible to the point that it fucked with his money. I listened intermittently to both of their output afterwards but the magic is clearly long gone.

If I had to choose one to side with, it'd be Opie. Anthony has done nothing but act like a creep, a sleaze, a bitch and a child since he got caught taking photos of black hookers. Opie's biggest crime is being unfunny, thin skinned and being a meat head. He's pretty harmless compared to the Compound crowd.