• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last funny thing Bill Burr did Thread

G

[MEDIA=imgur]ySgSt7U[/MEDIA]
Dude, you ever had a kid with a black chick and the little guy pops out and he's, how can I say this, a lot duskier than you were expecting. Ah, it's brutal. I mean I was prepping myself for a miniature Terrence Howard and all of a sudden I'm holding a newborn DMX. And pardon me for having a few questions. Next thing I know her brother's coming over, it's all like Bill we need to have a talk, he's cracking his knuckles the whole time. I'm like fine, I can accept your explanation. You have some midnight shade ancestors and that DNA won the struggle over my pasty mick kraut lineage. I get it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
F is For Family really isn't that bad. The first few episodes were shit, but it seem to get better each season. Especially when you compare it to other animated dogshit on Netflix like Big Mouth and Bojack Horseman.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
F is For Family really isn't that bad. The first few episodes were shit, but it seem to get better each season. Especially when you compare it to other animated dogshit on Netflix like Big Mouth and Bojack Horseman.
Bojack is awesome but they do have some have faggot actors