• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last funny thing Bill Burr did Thread

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
This fucking pod person spent years talking about how shady the government is, how fucked marriage is, and how black people annoy him.

Now he and his black wife spout rhetoric about getting your government mandated injection. Fuck this guy.
Burr was pretty pro black even in his earliest O&A days. He was balls deep into conspiracy but had already spent years fucking black girls. He abandoned his dog and his conspiracy beliefs when he married the latest sheboon.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Even if you have a taste for jungle fever why would you pick such an ugly, gummy baboon? You know that even some fag liberals laugh behind his back.
I’ve met Bill a couple of times through more important mutual acquaintance and once he’s comfy and drinking he’s still a fucking hilarious dude, to be honest.

His wife, however, simply exudes Utter Cunt through and through and has no sense of her place in the world. The biggest hindrance to his career will be involving her in anything he does. Nobody wants to see her. That’s never a good sign.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Remember reading somewhere that Billy had a shot with Rosario Dawson. Don't know what she's like personally but outwardly she'd be a colossal upgrade over the gummy Nina Simone-lookalike he's with now. Stupid cunt.

I know it's old hat to bring up Patrice in this fashion, but I wish he was still alive to hear him tear that fucking bitch a new one.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Remember reading somewhere that Billy had a shot with Rosario Dawson. Don't know what she's like personally but outwardly she'd be a colossal upgrade over the gummy Nina Simone-lookalike he's with now. Stupid cunt.

I know it's old hat to bring up Patrice in this fashion, but I wish he was still alive to hear him tear that fucking bitch a new one.
All of this and Bill did indeed have the chance with Rosario and faggoted out of it because of the “time he’d put into” Nia. Unsalvageable.

G

I watched the first episode of F is for Family when it came out and never bothered to watch the rest of them. I just couldn't get into it, not sure why.

Maybe I'll get it a try again. Since you brothermen seen to like it.

Sniff
I seem to remember it gets funnier each season. The first was the weakest