Lady Di's son is a Opie guy

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Lady Di and Marion were my favorite part of the show. Their dynamic alone is interesting. Di held Marion in such a high regard, yet Marion would trash Diana at every opportunity if she was being shit on. Diana also wasn’t as retarded as she sounded, the booze just completely destroyed her brain. As far as them making fun of Peter’s dad for killing himself, it might not be “good” but Diana was seriously dependent on that show. When they found out, it wasn’t her own admission originally. I think they got it from Marion and stlaker Patti. At the end of the day, she had a lot of opportunities from the show to fix her life. She got paid to do interning, paid to do bits, countless rehab offers from callers, her rent paid, free medical treatment offers, free psychiatric offers, and most importantly (to her), the attention she wanted. Shitting on her, and her dead boyfriend/ex husband (whatever) wasn’t that big of a price. To a normal person, it would be humiliating and not worth it at all. To her, it was the best deal of her life. Nice summary and thoughts, stupid.

Edit: Nice “milking himself”, stupid.

Last edited:

CruisinColin

"How many natty ices have you had this morning?"
"This is my third one."
"Have you had a couple Natty Ices?"
"No, I've had three."

There's a clip from around 2004 where Di is on the phone and she's with the woman that I assume got her into crack. The name escapes me right now, but she lived with Bill for a while until Bill kicked her out.

Did a picture of Bill ever turn up? I fucking wish he came into the show just once.

Last edited:
"Have you had a couple Natty Ices?"
"No, I've had three."

There's a clip from around 2004 where Di is on the phone and she's with the woman that I assume got her into crack. The name escapes me right now, but she lived with Bill for a while until Bill kicked her out.

Did a picture of Bill ever turn up? I fucking wish he came into the show just once.
Lisa

G

I loved the time they made a list of her literal responses to their ridiculous questions.

She was, in total, a pretty horrible human being. I don’t mean evil, I mean she was just bad at being a person. No responsibility, no self-awareness, she basically abandoned her son and her life. She was also sweet, in a way. And she had been through a lot which at least partially explains the drinking. That’s why I can’t hate her.

Last I heard she’s still alive, and doing as well as you can for someone who doesn’t know what year it is. I hope she’s OK. It does make me sad that we will never hear another Lady Di phone call again. I’ve listened to the very last phone call a few times that she had with Jim and Opie but I can’t listen to it anymore.

Acknowledging that it’s the last one kind of takes the fun out of it, that it’s over, and it sums up my feelings about the show in general. I’m not going to pretend I never loved it, I’m not going to pretend I wouldn’t listen if they came back on the air tomorrow, it was a part of my life that I miss.

I have a pretty good life, terrific family, lots of interests and goals, and even still there is a part of me that thinks often of how much I wish it hadn’t ended.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
There were other times she would call in when she was living in some flop house with other drunks, including one named Howie that the b-b-b-b-boys talked to. He answered questions in the affirmative with "ohh yeah." Surely one of you homos remember this? Wonder whatever happened to him, hopefully he got his life in order and gave up the drinking sniff

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I loved the time they made a list of her literal responses to their ridiculous questions.

She was, in total, a pretty horrible human being. I don’t mean evil, I mean she was just bad at being a person. No responsibility, no self-awareness, she basically abandoned her son and her life. She was also sweet, in a way. And she had been through a lot which at least partially explains the drinking. That’s why I can’t hate her.

Last I heard she’s still alive, and doing as well as you can for someone who doesn’t know what year it is. I hope she’s OK. It does make me sad that we will never hear another Lady Di phone call again. I’ve listened to the very last phone call a few times that she had with Jim and Opie but I can’t listen to it anymore.

Acknowledging that it’s the last one kind of takes the fun out of it, that it’s over, and it sums up my feelings about the show in general. I’m not going to pretend I never loved it, I’m not going to pretend I wouldn’t listen if they came back on the air tomorrow, it was a part of my life that I miss.

I have a pretty good life, terrific family, lots of interests and goals, and even still there is a part of me that thinks often of how much I wish it hadn’t ended.
Lady Di wasn’t a bad person in the sense she was maliciously evil, she just made very bad choices. I don’t believe in addiction shit. It’s simply weak will power. She absolutely had no will, and was clearly escaping something. It’s hard to say what wasn’t a lie, and what was. Her losing her virginity on a door may not be true, but it’s hilarious regardless. She tried to lie and say she was abused by her father, which was immediately refuted by Marion, who even pointed out her dad is taking care of her son, and is a great person. She 100% abused certain things to her advantage, like the show. She absolutely knew she was being manipulative in certain regards. Despite all of her nonsense and pathological lying (she only had 3 beers by 9am almost every morning, yet Bill said she was upwards of 30 a day, 34 to be exact), something absolutely horrific happened to her in her childhood. There’s tons of examples of this. There’s some solace in the fact that she no longer remembers any of that, and can sail the seven seas freely.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Lady Di and Marion were my favorite part of the show. Their dynamic alone is interesting. Di held Marion in such a high regard, yet Marion would trash Diana at every opportunity if she was being shit on. Diana also wasn’t as retarded as she sounded, the booze just completely destroyed her brain. As far as them making fun of Peter’s dad for killing himself, it might not be “good” but Diana was seriously dependent on that show. When they found out, it wasn’t her own admission originally. I think they got it from Marion and stlaker Patti. At the end of the day, she had a lot of opportunities from the show to fix her life. She got paid to do interning, paid to do bits, countless rehab offers from callers, her rent paid, free medical treatment offers, free psychiatric offers, and most importantly (to her), the attention she wanted. Shitting on her, and her dead boyfriend/ex husband (whatever) wasn’t that big of a price. To a normal person, it would be humiliating and not worth it at all. To her, it was the best deal of her life. Nice summary and thoughts, stupid.

Edit: Nice “milking himself”, stupid.

Diana's husband died suddenly. Losing the person you thought you were gonna do stuff with forever really throws you off course, and in some cases makes you not care about your life anymore.

Lazy Di was a bad person in the sense that she was a loser and a stlaker of a "famous" person. One of the upsides of O&A being on FM Radio was anybody could stumble upon the show, so you ended up with insane middle aged women who were obsessed with a shock jock show meant for teenage boys.

She wasn't malicious, but she was a user who always made excuses, and she was lazy unless there was something in it for her. That being said, it was fascinating listening to people with such low self awareness in Marion's case. Diana was much more self aware and quick witted even as a drunk she always had an answer for everything, the unintentional perfect response.

You can make sense of why they liked O&A... Mentally they were all teenagers and wanted to live a second life where they hadn't been losers and the boys in school paid attention to them. Show us your bubbs!!!

Amen brotherman. Those two rascals will pick up the phone sometime soon. Believe it