• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lady Di update from Dr. Steve

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The best part of these occasional Di updates for the last couple of years is that no one gives a fuck about Marion. Did she retire and move to Florida? Does she still take 2 cruises a year? Sorry Helmet Head, you were just a side character to the main freak.
It would be awesome.of she ended up on the solo Joe cruise

Forum Clout
I heard there was some controversy surrounding dr Steve. Any updates?
Are you talking about Stuttering John threatening to report him to the medical board for treating patients from out of state because he went on a podcast that makes fun of him. I saw Dr. Steve tweet a response to John in which he said he never had anything to do with messing with John or his family and in fact has reached out to him plenty of times to help him with his alcoholism and is still willing to help him anyway he can. The consensus is that John is full of shit but if not everyone is going to go all out to destroy John because Dr Steve is a good egg. And yes I should kill myself for knowing any of that but I subscribed to the Weird Medicine YouTube channel when Dr Steve asked for viewers so his channel could be monetized and I have soft spot in my heart for the guy.