• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwifarms is better than this place

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
What’s wrong with that? Posting as a lizard man on Twitter doesn’t violate any terms of service anywhere. I post the screenshots and get banned for not editing the width of them (because that really upsets morbidly obese Null for some reason) so I post the above and get banned again.

FUCKING QUEERS! *throwa chair*!
Literally nothing (other than advertising your fucking twitter posts). They’re just faggots.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
mc-serch.gif

Forum Clout
What’s wrong with that? Posting as a lizard man on Twitter doesn’t violate any terms of service anywhere. I post the screenshots and get banned for not editing the width of them (because that really upsets morbidly obese Null for some reason) so I post the above and get banned again.

FUCKING QUEERS! *throwa chair*!
I like ya NB.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I got Null to change my username to @Jenna and then forgot my password.

They warned me: we frequently get hacked and have our user info exposed, so don't choose a username or password you want out there. So I did, then I forgot.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I'm a little upset I wasn't browsing so I could have been the first reply.

It would have been a disgusting chore to dig up a picture of nickado's asshole but I would have done it.