• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwifarms is better than this place

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
They're also much more sensible...They even acknowledged Paul R Nelson/Ashcroft/Alan Wren as being a sperg. They agreed they would watch 10 Boq streams over reading another nonsensical, spergy, drug addled Paul R Nelson post. I have the receipts.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
They're also much more sensible...They even acknowledged Paul R Nelson/Ashcroft/Alan Wren as being a sperg. They agreed they would watch a Boq stream over read another nonsensical, spergy, drug addled Paul R Nelson post. I have the receipts.

But not my dox.

1000001402.png

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
He puts so much effort with his sassy new names..."alan wren" "Ashcroft" lol. Always some energetic busking underground genre

It might seem like a lot of effort for a lazy unemployed nigger who lives in his mother's apartment. But it's really about a 2-minute process to create a new account named after a musician.

Put some effort into finding a job.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What’s wrong with that? Posting as a lizard man on Twitter doesn’t violate any terms of service anywhere. I post the screenshots and get banned for not editing the width of them (because that really upsets morbidly obese Null for some reason) so I post the above and get banned again.

FUCKING QUEERS! *throwa chair*!