KiwiFarms in danger?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Don’t want to see anything happen to them but mostly I just don’t want them coming here and clogging the site up. I swear, as a site’s userbase grows over time, the site inevitably gets worse until it finally fades into obscurity from being too far removed from what made it appealing in the first place. Wackbag, Reddit, etc.

There must be some sort of theory out there that posits this, but that’s a google search I’m not feeling lucky about.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
There must be some sort of theory out there that posits this, but that’s a google search I’m not feeling lucky about.

That's one search I don't want in my browser.

0f3867156242ff9f01f89ce06dc1b8d7.gif

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Don’t want to see anything happen to them but mostly I just don’t want them coming here and clogging the site up. I swear, as a site’s userbase grows over time, the site inevitably gets worse until it finally fades into obscurity from being too far removed from what made it appealing in the first place. Wackbag, Reddit, etc.

Yeah but that’s why we keep our books closed. Let the kiwifags hang out in the kids forum with Cuntfucker and the try hards