• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
c0380d963c8d598c.jpeg

dec8242519ae38d2.jpeg

Imager

A guy on Twitter had quite the idea.

I am not advocating doing anything illegal.

Here's the summary: Beyond Meat and Impossible Meat -- they don't cost the store money to procure, and the manufacturers pay the store to carry the product. They are loss leaders. The stores get paid to have them and if people are dumb enough to buy this shit, then the stores make even more of a profit.

These products are perishable.

So if someone wanted to strike back against (((ESG))), they could place the item in their shopping cart, but later on decide they don't really want it and place it back on another shelf.

The store must then throw it out.

Eventually, the store runs out and notifies the manufacturer, who provides more goods for free.

If a small percentage of the public changed their mind while grocery shopping, eventually this business model would fail and at least two ESG companies would crumble in Minecraft.

Imager

The latest FTN podcast is fantastic and back to old form.

They shared a link to Map Liberation, an interactive map that shows a network of Jewry in Massachusetts. It's actually amazing.

The site is leftist -- it focuses on how Israel supports colonialism and white supremacy, but don't let that deter you. Some of the connections uncovered are interesting. Why, for instance, did the Middlesex County District Attorney's office attend an all expense paid trip for police officers to fly to Israel for a 'counterterrorism seminar' and why did the ADL pay for those expenses? Why are we allowing foreign operatives to give gifts like this to government representatives at all? If I, as a civilian, give a give a Federal Government employee a gift of over $20, that can result in huge fines for me and the firing of that employee. But send them to Israel all expenses paid and who knows what else they're getting and it's all...kosher.

Apparently both Massachusetts senators spoke out against this site -- so it may not be online for long. Due to its nature it's hard to archive. Visit while you can.

1655818562560.png

They talk about this starting around 2:14:30. I'm going to post something else from it in another thread shortly.

RobertMewler

The latest FTN podcast is fantastic and back to old form.

They shared a link to Map Liberation, an interactive map that shows a network of Jewry in Massachusetts. It's actually amazing.

The site is leftist -- it focuses on how Israel supports colonialism and white supremacy, but don't let that deter you. Some of the connections uncovered are interesting. Why, for instance, did the Middlesex County District Attorney's office attend an all expense paid trip for police officers to fly to Israel for a 'counterterrorism seminar' and why did the ADL pay for those expenses? Why are we allowing foreign operatives to give gifts like this to government representatives at all? If I, as a civilian, give a give a Federal Government employee a gift of over $20, that can result in huge fines for me and the firing of that employee. But send them to Israel all expenses paid and who knows what else they're getting and it's all...kosher.

Apparently both Massachusetts senators spoke out against this site -- so it may not be online for long. Due to its nature it's hard to archive. Visit while you can.

View attachment 49449

They talk about this starting around 2:14:30. I'm going to post something else from it in another thread shortly.
"Big Nodes Exposed". I see what they did there.