• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I wanna fuck an Israeli bitch
IMG_9664.png

Forum Clout
Jews are extremely tough people. Don’t FUCK WITH US. You ever seen how those Israelis get down? Yeah. We’re some badass motherfuckers.

But also this scrawny college student who can’t speak on a phone saying “From the river to the sea” is LITERALLY THREATENING MY EXISTENCE. CAN YOU UHM LIKE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS??
“The Jew cries out as he strikes you”
I’m glad people are buying their bullshit less and less.

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
Turns out Columbus was one of the tribe.

View attachment 226657
Fake and gay. I know they're reporting this but it's bullshit, just like when "experts" show 3D renderings of Jesus' face to make him look like a swarthy mongoloid. Do you see how much these people complain on cruise ships? Can you really imagine a jew doing that level of exploring? He was an Italian and a devout Catholic, purriod.

Edit: Also, what jew is going to have Christ (or Crist) in his name, especially back then? They hate Jesus so much they would sign with circles instead of x's and don't allow plus signs in their schools because they hate the crucifix so much.

Last edited:

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

Most of you need to read this article by Rabbi Angel and do some introspection. Thank you.

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
Fake and gay. I know they're reporting this but it's bullshit, just like when "experts" show 3D renderings of Jesus' face to make him look like a swarthy mongoloid. Do you see how much these people complain on cruise ships? Can you really imagine a jew doing that level of exploring? He was an Italian and a devout Catholic, purriod.

Edit: Also, what jew is going to have Christ (or Crist) in his name, especially back then? They hate Jesus so much they would sign with circles instead of x's and don't allow plus signs in their schools because they hate the crucifix so much.
Cryptos in Latin America popularized the name "Jesus" as a mockery (taking your lord's name literally in vain, as a first name).