• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

More Facebook memes? If someone has a Jewy name in Minnesota, they're 99% German or Swedish.

Fischer is Catholic.

Freiberg is non-denominational and was married in a church.

1723115685853.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
You sent these messages right? Oh no, you got them from Glorious High IQ Americans on 4chan. You could never text this shit to the UK police because you’d get thrown in da bobby. Enjoy your shit country, Eurofag

Statistically, a gay man needs to bottom 50 times with an infected person before he has a
>50% chance of catching HIV, so even for the average gay man, it should take you at least two weeks.

IMG_5733.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Statistically, a gay man needs to bottom 50 times with an infected person before he has a
>50% chance of catching HIV, so even for the average gay man, it should take you at least two weeks.

View attachment 215713
If i had your doxx i could get you thrown in prison for hate speech, retard. Never talk about freedom or my country again, roach.